Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

:angel:

2 Likes

VOTE: Icet

Hmmm, wiing to give this claim a slight townlean.

This however sounds slightly scummy given the.vanillizer mafia role we all know about.

Ashā€™s OMGUS vote on Ice isnā€™t a good look either. VOTE: Ash

:sleepingleafeon:

my left hand should be better tmrw but my evil right hand is evil (well its wrist is evil) ((i fell and hurt it on the way to five guys)) (((the five guys was not worth the wrist pain)))

So close!! That is a person :smile:

isnt the anti claim a factional action its worded that way

i dont want a random nerd angel attached to all my girl coolgirl posts. how dare thee

leafia townspew any%

so thereā€™s 3 Mafia right

unless thereā€™s 4

15 doesnt lewve much room for changes outside it just being 12/3

1 Like

Just checked OP and yup. Baker will be taking over for me for now too since RL will be keeping me busy for the next few hours. :sleepingleafeon:

If thereā€™s four or more mafia, that ā€œUltimate Tacticianā€ better just be a Goon.

I, on the other hand, do

• :angel:

The Ultimate Tactician thing is probably a literal Tactician role (they choose what mafia gets what role at the start of the game)

now this is just mafia universe and the game says itā€™s non-bastard so I donā€™t think weā€™re being lied to about that.

3 Likes

Itā€™s the ultimate part that is confusing me

either way atm I think Leafia/Baker alt thing is town because:

this post is ridiculous enough that I believe it is

1 Like

I find it super weird that they needed to put that fact the Mafia Ult Tact is in the game in the game information

Imagine we vote them out D1.

I assumed it was a way to force people to read the setup before the game start. We donā€™t even know what it exactly do anyway.

Wazza mentioned that a Tactician chooses which roles get assigned to each mafia member, so Iā€™m tempted to believe that the Ultimate Tactician gets to alter one of those roles.