Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

I feel like jmw posting broadly is good
I like 549 and 559 with the angles they take

Everything the slot believes and presents makes sense
the lack of direction and coastiness of their playing lines up perfectly with a stated lack of direction and (from my memory) a lack of things to do generally rt 562

@jmw one question i have for you rt nuto push. it felt like you weren’t really in it at any point. why

i have other thoughts rt the slot but they’ll pan out more on further backreading

mistyx just kinda bleeding villager don’t really feel the need to explain

like it’s so bleeding it’s scary

can you do so anyway

shore

alright
so

surface level I liked mistyx getting in fights with people that had the vibe of her biting off the head of the other person while simultaneously not being angles that she continued to push beyond initial grievances

stuff like traveler discussion p32-p125
discussion of jarek backtracking p482-p560
literally all of the someone interaction
whisper stuff 925-926 leading into 944

A lot of this is abrasion that matches just reading thread and reacting to those problems

At a deeper level I related to the experience on a skim, feeling like the game was being played completely out of sight

to put up how I see the slot
Mist is generally abrasive to the general methods people use to play the game. She has an idea of what she thinks is good and hasn’t contorted that to better fit the game. This macro approach to the game bleeds village to me for reasons of ‘you genuinely don’t have to play like this, but you have and it’s not helping a wolf you and you’re still naturally responding to information in a way that is consistent with paying serious attention’

I would certainly like to have credible examples but I feel like mist’s macro approach is consistent with how she might handle more traditional fm and I broadly have found that people swing a lot harder in terms of swapping things up when they are a wolf because they’re naturally trying to game the system more (host experience talking)

also

I think their reads make sense rt various points I’ve looked at

idk this is a lot of words to say ‘the slot screamed town to me and theorying other worlds at most junctures didn’t make much sense to me’

this i feel is the silvery-ist bullet but that’s purely my bias talking

someone could definitely think to play like this but it’s not a good idea unless you are relying on someone pushing exactly that angle

would it make sense as a demon?

uh oh yeah we are playing botf
thinking

if you want reference ive played demon twice (+ lunatic once but game got canned after one day)

going to say:
probably not?

who has whispered mist it’s kinda hard to dig that up

1 Like

in the game i remember you didnt do much and laid low the entire time
you’ve clearly advanced from that method of play, judging off the pokemon thing

links pls

heres d1 whisper log
last sentence and last whisper of wazza is wwrong but everything else should be right

1 Like

today shes only whispered bystander (and maybe neighbours)

my mental map for how a demon plays is either a utr angle where you try to avoid attention (or undue attention) or you get out there to try to help your minions have those safeclaims

1 Like

thanks atlas
very appreciated

I would think a hypothetical demon mist would only take the ‘game is being played in whispers’ abrasion angle when she didn’t whisper / be whispered by anyone before that point
felt raw and genuine with a consistency with behavior before