Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

it was you who told me Icet claimed Courtier?

i know this isnt really worth anything but i havent whispered jarek/22 at all btw

in whispers to me
i said i heard chamber from jarek

I think I got confused from your message in our whisper where you said that the Courtier was claiming Pukka’d

i got a 2 of court/sailor from icet and i got told that icet claimed chamber with a “confirming number” on jarek

Since I told Icet to claim to be a Pukka’d Chambermaid so it confused me and I was like “why would Icet claim Courtier to Jarek instead”

Why did Jarek even tell you this

From Point A where Icet claims to Jarek, to Point B where Jarek is outed, it doesn’t make much sense why Jarek would even bother outing your claim, no town does that in the first place anyway

Chambermaid is like the most sacred claim in BMR, so why would Jarek, who was pretending to be an evil Goon, tell you that claim???

you know what, I feel like getting in Jarek’s head to solve things doesn’t work

too much clutter

this world solving would be so much easier if I knew wtf Zugz/May were

one must imagine.

i don’t know
i assume they were excited about being “legitimate” and wanted to spread that word.

it’s actually really annoying because it proves if either I can get nothing from it or if I was either drunk/Zugz is evil

it’s frustrating af to be on the verge of knowing something that I could’ve found out literally yesterday

see my thing that confuses me is that Icet believed Jarek’s claim

why is that confusing

Because Icet also said that Jarek made me drunk, but Jarek was claiming evil traveller

GOON

ffs

is icet capable of such illogic?

ice said jarek claimed evil n1 good n2 i think?

i could be wrong

1 Like