Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

I’m also still 100% convinced that Bystander was just killed N1

What is this progression?

this sounds like I’m questioning you I’m just asking for the jmw progression fyi

jmw on crazy

feels kinda performative idk

I feel like considering my push at the time being honestly sort of shaky as I wasn’t able to just say “I’M GRANDCHILD KILL THE CONFIRMED TOWN I KNOW” so I feel this is honest progression from my pov

btw since I’m dead I mainly did that kill since as a Chambermaid, I saw myself dying at any point and I didn’t want to grant evils a free KPN especially in the case we were just wrong on D1

i don’t think it’s impossible but i think repping an incredibly confident v read on nuto then finding a reason to go after him anyway is wolfy

You could use the same social reading on me to be fair, since from my perspective, I’m openly screaming “Nuto is town, vote Nuto”

Or you could use the same regarding bystander who is in the same category of Jmw where they aren’t the grandchild

i think the difference is the resistance towards the wagon and it just all folding like that

1 Like

The only difference between these 3 cases is that I’m the grandchild, so my backing up makes sense, and bystander is dead so they can’t be the demon anyway

hold on a second I was saying this with the thought iamagummybear was gonna be executed otherwise

there was honestly a possibility that Jarek could’ve been executed on D1

i think jmw’s jarek progression is also pretty bad but its not as bad as i remember so i might take more time to think on it

zug>may>jmw>icet>tutuu>mist>atlas>zombuul is my demon candidates

claiming exo is super risky as demon which makes me shy away from jmw demon

icet might be more likely then jmw but i cant think of their 3rd min, really
if it isnt just zug

would jmw know that though

i think they can reasonably assume claiming a role that requires killing the people that are suspects is a difficult thing to pull off

…that logic makes no sense
its jmw in that world

why am i ruling that out?