Valorant FM Game Thread (13/18) [Night 2]

at least i have good luck then :joy_cat:

It’s alright? Overall I can’t fully tell if it’s just anger based and there’s no actual truth to it, or whether it’s an actual claim.

I’m used to claiming early, idfk Memes and whether they do that and under what circumstances they do it. But like, at least I can relate to the reflexive impulsivity since I was gonna (correctly) N1 shoot last game until I found out I was just f’ing insane.

Yeah, I’m not used to early claims, so it struck me as very odd. I can see it being true, but if it is, it’s just not the kind of thing I’d do, and so I have trouble analyzing the motivations behind it.

I’m gay.

(trying to liven up the atmosphere)

He seems more towny than you atm so idk maybe he’s right

I once claimed a role by saying “I’m gay lol”. Good times. The trick to getting me to claim in any situation is to say the words “[role I am] come out”; I’ll never be able to resist the joke.

Rolecopping you tonight and doing this tomorrow. GL

ah yes
being town means he is also correct

anyway bellatrix is nightingale
literally look at the pastebin on her profile
i’m not sure if someone cleared this up in these 500 posts but let it be known

i know she didn’t want to make a big deal of it but if people are like “oh if it’s nightingale then it’s scum otherwise they’re fine” then it’s pretty fucking important

1 Like

I now know that is night :sob::sob: I never saw the pastebin

1 Like

this is your entire reason to scumread me? you don’t like my push on you?

yeah okay i’ll explain the read to you then

you entered thread with some sort of immediate agenda with your treatment of eliza and frankly your explanation for iso’ing her was bullshit - eliza being in the “mid to low posting mafia range” means nothing for her alignment and you’re aware of this. your push on memes was frankly awful and the read was mostly premised on objectively incorrect reasons like “static reads” which is not at all how memes was playing

your scumread on silviu came out of left field and was wildly different to any genuine reaction someone would have from reading his mostly (at the time) null iso. like you have seen this guy play before? nothing he’s done is out of the ordinary for him and timing wise it just felt like another attempt at a shitpush after your push on memes failed. your shift from memes>silviu>conroy has not felt like someone genuinely going through the game, it’s felt like someone linearly looking for a new place to push

to top it off you’ve had a bunch of incredibly weird reactions like having to clarify your eliza vote as “serious” when there was no reason for us to think it wouldn’t be serious?

the way you tried to tie eliza/memes together and then have moved away from eliza onto several others has just solidified you two as w/w in my mind, but both of you are wolfy as shit anyway

you’ve been treating my slot like shit most of the game firstly by pairing me with one of your scumreads without reading my own content and then essentially omgus’ing me by saying my read is lazy

do something villagery if you’re town because if we’re not getting eliza it will be you

1 Like

god
that was cathartic

i wanted to give bella time earlier and was kinda conflicted but after putting pen to paper i now want to yeet her to the shadow realm

Then why are you avoiding discussing it
I asked for more and all I got was an unsubstantiated v/w read with conroy which I do not give a flying fuck about for obvious reasons

You find his early day 1 wack ass
So you mean you find his claim wack ass, despite knowing seth and knowing he does stuff like this regularly?
And what good interactions are there
You keep saying this but there’s no evidence of any looking into who looks better/worse from a seth town/scum flip

What information do you think we will get from the flip if you are so insistent it is a good elimination for information

VOTE: ElizaThePsycho

From this point forward im not interacting with Marl if his posts look so much as a flame. If i think he is scummy i will naked vote him without reasons to back it up, because that will force me to talk to or about him. If he can keep it together im here if not, he can pinch a glass window (i bet you cant).

Eliza is scum and so is Bellatrix.

If Eliza flips scum, look into Marluxion because he went aggro on me when Eliza was outing herself. If Eliza is town, look into Marl because he could know that Eliza and I were town and provoked this fight to create chaos. I see no town motivation for Marl to explode on me the way he did. I believe he read the bit when i posted that he was being too appeasing for his town play and wanted to change it up and outplayed himself, at least that is what im hopping that believing that he went toxic on me for no reason advocating to policy yeet me instead of just chopping scum, all of this while Eliza was getting heat again.

Marl is pushing me because he thinks i am a player that he either fears or despises, it is not fair to mis-meta read for another player, get all thst anger, hate etc etc. If you hate Guillo so much, i’d suggest you go talk to him and vent it off and iron things out with him but dont take it on me.

i didn’t explode on you
i asked you to stop acting like a jerk
that’s it

Ive been playing this game not attacking anyone and not intentionally acting like a jerk to anyone, this is the way i post, that’s it.
Maybe we are just not compatible, our personalities clash or who knows, but if you keep attacking me, there will be consequences.

i have yet to attack you even a single time sire

What’s the significance of this