Valorant FM Game Thread (13/18) [Night 2]

assuming not from how they paraphrased their ability but idk

pretty sure they said when they hammer someone

probably not but let me ask

either way we aren’t no yeeting just get back on bella

if wolves night kill this man i will never forgive you

I like that main answer to no lynch is “Eliza needs to get vig” and not usual “no lynch is bad”.

2 Likes

you’re our last hope arbor-wan kenobi

yeah i gotta hammer a player

I also townread bean, his first post was hella townie.

Think about this for a second.

The game was out of rvs, he was being sus for being inactive.

Then he pops in the thread, votes someone, i dont remember who and says that he’s read nothing, right in the middle of a fully active thread.
He was not afraid to draw attention to himself. A wolf that is being suspected for slank reasons would try to blend in better.
This is also the reason i have not gone full in pushing Eliza, because she votes me then declares she has not read anything, like i think she wolfing for apparent display of TMI during rvs and potential associations with Marl whom i scum read, but Eliza is not afraid of drawing attention to herself by voting someone and outright say that she has not read much.

So i dont think we can find w!Eliza by interacting with her, we find wolf eliza by boxing her by eliminating likely partners.

1 Like

Ah fuck it we need Eliza to prove her ability

VOTE: Bella

Should be close for you to hammer

VOTE: Bellatrix

2 more votes before eliza can vote
@eevee revote

Still don’t get why Seth is so focused on Eliza but whatever
Let’s hammer

Fair

wait memes voted

just need eevee and eliza can vote

I’m ok with that actually.
I think Eliza is town but I don’t mind working with you and voting players who could be potential wolf with them as long as I also wolf read that player.

1 Like

i have a horrible feeling about this but worse case scenario we’re just yeeting our vig

I’m voting because I don’t like how Bella flips perspective on Con just like that after trying to say “towny?”

2 Likes