Valorant FM Game Thread (13/18) [Night 2]

strawman harder ffs

its fine
its just nicer to not have someone go “bella = night” every 5 seconds which is why im not exactly loud about it
because that is exactly what people do

you’re v
hedging on sabi still
conroy i think has a p good chance of being wolf

Bella = night

this is not true
i talked with you about it and explained my reasons
eevee also chimed in with the bit about trying to read seth based on evidence of a conventional worldview being a fool’s errand

1 Like

jfc

im not even bothered by the read

its how double faced you are standard wise

the weaker players could literally openwolf in thread ud still think my read resides on nothing

conroy i didn’t even strawman you once

this entire time i’ve been trying to understand what made YOUR brain look at Silviu’s posts and go “Wait, i think that came from a wolf because X”

I’m trying to get you to tell me what X is

1 Like

ffs im literally saying my thoughts and ure going “ok but is that objectively wofly”

well nothing is

epic gamer reminder people: with accounts like bellatrix, their play will often differ from accounts related to them !
I suggest trying not to meta her with said other accounts :)

[this is an important notice that I suggest you all follow and be cool beans about]

4 Likes

you may think youre being funny
but its kinda a douche move to do something someone just said made them uncomfortable

Stop hedging on me coward

i dont need it to be OBJECTIVELY wolfy i dont actually care about the end result of your read, i need to know how YOU got there, as detailed as possible

because when silviu popped off you ALREADY wolfread him

1 Like

i didn’t like may’s first post on you in the recent string of posts because voting for anti-town felt lazy at this point in the game but i think her later posting improved and trying to shift the thread focus to something more useful was cool

sabi i still don’t really know but tonally town and also feel like she might have handled the conflicts this game more restrictively as a wolf

okay basically i don’t know the answer to this question but it’s definitely not bella

Well no, your comment was not focused on certain players, you just said you were waiting for the real votes to come in which implies you had information of who were placing real votes (town) and who were not, which seemed a bit like too much information from your perspective.

i’ve played with trochi enough times to know that yeah :joy_cat:

my read on tristan isn’t meta at all

2 Likes

Amplifying this

What?

because he was literally camping thread while egging on both sides of like 5 separate arguments while trying to seem “holier than thou” by just asking questions trying to “develop people’s thought” while literally doing nothing content wise and the second i asked him for content he got super mad and decided to diss my play?

idk man do u know how to read at this point its been said over and over again i feel

You did what they asked them not to do in response…

They said people are outing theirs alt name every 5 seconds.

So I just made it true. /shrug