Valorant FM Game Thread (13/18) [Night 2]

no i meant mine

get some cheese

Ohh

ok but im also an angry anime looking guy pfp haver

1 Like

i assumed memes was an alt but i’m gonna instead play assuming they aren’t from that interaction

weird thing to get confused

anyways my point being

i dont know what to think of the lamist

bc its not like you knew you were randing x 3 weeks ago so i shouldnt care about you in a discord chat

but i also think that you putting an emphasis on how this game is different from before is also you being mafia-minded because well

you dont tend to think of your alignment relative to the world as v

at least i think that way

Where i come from the mod is the game manager and they dont play

i think cooked me’s greatest weakness is simply forgetting words crucial to deciphering the meaning of a sentence

roger

is this a derpslip

on our forum that’s the host account

they have the big orange name, if you look at the very top post that’s what it’ll look like when the host of the game is talking

What is that?

the fact you thought marl was a host

when obviously not the truth

What is a “derp”?

you can think what you want

if you want my advice i would put exactly 0 stock into it if i were you trying to solve me and instead just watch me until you’re convinced one way or another

it’s different when every game i’ve played for the last 3 months has been wolf
both the large marshes i was looking forward to, wolf

1 Like

marl me trying to solve you is basically as good as me going “yeah if ure alive at X point of the game you’re >rand”

and i now very well im dead by that point

so

/shrug

1 Like

me dodging bullets changing my pfp pregame like

1 Like

rand

eh <<

Derp:

used as a substitute for speech regarded as meaningless or stupid, or to comment on a foolish or stupid action.
——

You calling me stupid? Not nice

then come to a conclusion today instead of just waiting to see how long i’m alive :joy_cat:

more fun that way anyway