Valorant FM Game Thread (13/18) [Night 2]

@Conroy You seem agitated that I am trying to question why do you feel a certain way and I feel I need to understand it a little more.

Is this like a cultural thing? My other french friend is also not much of a talker :joy_cat:

Also Neon I wanted to say hello and that I’m glad you’ve joined our community. More people = lovely

the way he plays around my slot isn’t an attempt at solving lmfao, he got backed into a corner and tried to deflect to my slot

“trying to generate content” is the lowest bar possible you can have for someone who got called out and decided to do anything to get out of current thread position

like jfc if you think him going “what do you think of conroy” x5 is him “towning it up” while he’s fishing for any negative read he can

once again going to re-itterate, me and seth have played lots

even hydra’d

his play is quite literally binary, he’s not afraid to show agenda when it is present

him asking for thoughts on me after establishing his distate of me saying his claim was fake but not choosing to vote him is literally prime agenda

he isn’t trying to deepen his read when he goes “OH X WHAT DO YOU THINK OF CONROY”

holymoly

his distate of me after me saying his claim*

but on the topic of you silviu

the way you treated my seth read is no bueno

reads as if you’re trying to appeal to “you knowing more about seth than me” rather than trying to see through my eyes

1 Like

I’m back now and I’m still confused as to what Zorvo’s claim is and why it is important on d1

Conroy I usually question people. I’m literally pressure voting Arctic because he tried to push you based on a mircoread :joy_cat:

silviu

once again

this reads nothing like what you’re trying to establish it as

Then what does it reads like

morning all
reading up soonish

1 Like

And for reference I thought you don’t know Zorvo or even if Zorvo is “secretly” Seth (shhhhhhh)

1. “Oh I know Seth better than you he’s like x and y”
  2. Calling them LHF
  3. Telling me the way I’m reading him is wrong

ok

sivliu i have like

25+ games on old fol forums

and im probably lowballing that

I’ll take a look at Seth in a little bit

What was your name back then?

my immediate vibe is zorvo/conroy t/s
id say zorvo is the better lynch and if zorvo is town we have conroy down and also we dont have zorvo

Centuries

wtf eevee

1 Like

Ah sorry I thought you’re particularly new on this site like the wave of people who came to play SIlent Hill FM.

From what I read here, I don’t know why you’re insinuating like I’m trying to be superior than thou, I’m just giving advice on what I think about Seth. If you actually know Seth better that’s nice, we can literally try together to figure him out.

And yes he is a LHF, from the energetic way he reacts he attract attention in a negative manner where people push him and it can cause myslynches.

ok