Valorant FM Game Thread 2 (7/18) [Mafia wonnered]

No, that is just a thought that came through my mind. But if they flip wolf, i was right and i will add it to my statistics sheet.

bruh

:upside_down_face:
okay
you do that

Dont bruh me, i. Not your bruh, we are not even friends

that’s not what that means???

1 Like

Im memeing!

Sigh

1 Like

This is how serious it is

1 Like

Then tou shouldnt be claiming that you are ignoring people because people read into that.

Should not be claiming sickness, that is OGI and people will read into that.

In my early days of forum mafia i faked being sick to lurk most of the game and silently kill threats, then i faked getting better to push the bad townie for the win.
Later i realized this was bad practice and never did it again.

This is why i never claim anything about my personal life, my disabilities, my health, my economic or social status because it creates empathy and it influences people how they play with you.

1 Like

Yes the “ignore” feature is very weaponized, it’s bad faith.

But we do not know that Sabi is faking headaches and even if they weereee in the thread what difference would it make anyways?

Im dropping it now and im sorry if i broke the rules. But dont open doors to your outside life if you dont want people reading into them.

From this point forward i will not consider any outside claimed status in my reads then, any outside claims dont exist.

@Sadbi reads please

Oh and for the record @Silviu200530 you knowing this advanced rules but not “knowing” what is carrying a factional kill is a bad look, you are faking shit and i wanna know why.

@Sadbi Hey Sabi!! Do you happen to have reads when you come back?

To relieve a headache, my advice is to breath deeply.

Deflect this point with one simple trick

I’m airheaded and you know this

Literally not a good point to make and didn’t you believe in “specific factional killers” too?

And for the second record. Yes I do love air

Yes me knowing the rules insinuates that I do read which futher implies that I do read rules. But because it should also correlate with me actually reading very carefully what the OP says it doesn’t cause me to make no errors in regards to what I’ve read.

It is common knowledge that factional kills are carried out, how did you not know this?

Factional kills being carried out is a common rule in mafia.

Bruh. It said to a specific member of the Mafia so I thought it’s like ToS mafioso and godfather mechanics.

And also didn’t you made the same mistake too with that “list of killers”?