Valorant FM Game Thread 2 (7/18) [Mafia wonnered]

In other regards, Eliza are you usually busy? Because your appearance is rarer than Kiiru

Only one, in champs lol

Town does not care about posting why they are not gonna be in the thread, only wolves do because in their mind, popping in and then dipping out without posting meaningful content looks bad, we dont care if it looks bad.

Plus i wanna see if they really put me on ignore.

somewhat
its mostly because when i read 5 posts, i comprehend nothing, and when i read 200 posts, i comprehend nothing

by the way that’s still angleshooting

Does that mean you can read me as wolf because I said yesterday I went to the dentist while I liked Neon’s posts?

1 Like

It is not if they claimed ignoring me, they gave that info willingly.

no, it’s still angleshooting because you’re uusing OOG circumstances to justify a wolfread

No that is different. I myself have told you guys when im goung to work or heading to sleep.

1 Like

By the way, everyone be thankful for your teeth. I need 2 teeth removed because they are making the other teeth go too forward like the teeth of a bunny.

1 Like

You see, you can suspect somebody of lurking. But we can’t say exactly if they are suffering from a headache or not, so we quite need to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Im not justifying my wolf read with it wtf? Sadbi is a wolf because he tried to CHOP YOU instead of Conroy and because of how likely their association with Zorvo is.

there is HEAVY implication here that part of your wolfread is because they dipped

Yah ok. I am dropping it then.

1 Like

No, that is just a thought that came through my mind. But if they flip wolf, i was right and i will add it to my statistics sheet.

bruh

:upside_down_face:
okay
you do that

Dont bruh me, i. Not your bruh, we are not even friends

that’s not what that means???

1 Like

Im memeing!

Sigh

1 Like