Valorant FM Game Thread 2 (7/18) [Mafia wonnered]

No I just wanna know what the insinuation was.

1 Like

Uhhh, mech wise I feel like based off the amount of players in the game there should be 4 or at max 5 mafia total. This is based on there being about 1:3 ratio of maf to town.
2 of which are dead so Iā€™d be examining 2, potentially 3 alive.

If itā€™s 5 total, then Eliza being wolf (If Eliza has truly claimed her role as it is) might be a bit too OP overall which would indicate that she could be town. If 4 wolves, then her ability is pretty powerful but considering the fact weā€™ve had multiple vigs, plenty of investigative claims and some roleblocking stuff too.

Honestly rn Iā€™m still questioning any sort of balance either way because we have a lot of power just swinging about and so far weā€™ve seen a wolf feedback remover, a self-ascetizer and a strongman

1 Like

Thank you <3

2 Likes

we are at 5 mafia cause

host announcement said we are in mylo ignoring mech

so 3 wolves alive

1 Like

also

just wouldnt shock me if they were a wolf 1 shot vig who could get a charge by hammering cause

where did that extra NK come from n1 lol

Considering how weak the roles are in general, I would argue that maybe thereā€™s only 4 wolves

Wolf quantity is affected by how strong town is too.

would that put us in mylo territory?

Lads

again ignoring mechanics

this is mylo

its a 5v3

this aint 2 wolves left, its 3

because 2 wolves have been killed, so it shouldnā€™t be mylo

Hosts

literally

confirmed its mylo ignoring mechanics

we are in a 5v3 currently

2 Likes

I thought you argued that maybe thereā€™s a wolf with +1 kill.

thatā€™s what I was thinking

I mean they could but again

with mech ignored

its a 5v3

we need to solve this rn

also yes, its par of the course for wolves to have extra KP, and honestly Elizaā€™s role getting an extra charge from hammering

feels par of the course for this game and wolf power so far

Again

its why me and eevee agree rn its

Eliza

Look back at EoD 1 wagons, and if you think Eliza is town

Why do the wolves not dogpile the Vig claim right there and then

instead Conroy goes over

think about it

it mechanically makes sense that eliza has to be wolf, and Cents got bussed cause

wolves need extra KP alive

Wow, the wolves really did w/w/w?

Unironically i think

Cents and Seth tried to wolftheater, it failed, and one of them had to go over because it didnt work out, or they tried to have cents get bussed from the start like Marl in HTF mafia

Eliza was actually just wolfread in general i believe, which is why that wagon was formed

No

Blizer once again what do you think of Jaiden? Do you think she saying ā€œpolicy kill Sethā€ was a very bad coincidence? Perhaps thereā€™s something that she said so we can trust her?

Its a conflicting slot tbh overall

I dont think her push was seth was wolf motivated, but her loss of WiM on day 2 and 3 was noticeable

But again considering the extra death on n1, and since i know i holstered and jaidenā€™s ability was announced in day during d2

Im pretty sure that extra vig had to of come from eliza tbh

1 Like