Valorant FM Game Thread 2 (7/18) [Mafia wonnered]

Huh, never considered that studies should be falsifiable, but they absolutely have to be able to be replicated for someone else to verify the results. I suppose that’s kind of two ways of saying the same thing.

1 Like

Did you know that the bible is also falsifiable? :joy_cat:

I wonder if religious topics would leave to a hot debate. Better not risk it

I’m pretty sure most things are falsifiable, just through the sheer willpower that humans seem to have when they go to great lengths to just prove things wrong lol.

1 Like

yar, discussion of religion is against global forum rules

4 Likes

Ty ty

Hey Blizer. Sorry for doubting you :sob:

Lmao its fine

honestly the only thing is like

just

reread when you have 48 hours and not the end of the day lol

1 Like

I thought you did a pretty good job at re-reading it’s like you’ve been here with us the entire time.

its cause i

tried to solve the game at that point

only eevee (Who was wolf) was honestly helping me, and even then, it was only eliza as his wolf partner

which no one actually wanted to push over.

Idk if it was the best from me, but i tried my best tbh

1 Like

I’m not sure why eevee wanted to push Eliza out of the game? I think the entire snake oil villain band could’ve all go on me as soon as either both of me and Neon voted Jaiden

Or when Neon or Blizer got voted.

Eevee’s masterplan to be an ever deeper wolf

Wait deadass
Oh shit I’ve committed a crime

3 Likes

I worship the Geyde

Not to be religious or anything

1 Like

And I love how you cut out the “y” so Marl looks like a pirate imitation

:pirate_flag:

1 Like

Liking fol posts

2 Likes

I asked the hosts privately i was bring disrespectful or toxic and they said there was nothing i posted that pointed to that being the case.

You need to stop taking a game personal! It is never personal for me and never will be because if i get personal and i see myself not being able to control my anger I immediately sub out.

If you take games personally, that’s not on me, it’s on you. Check on that.

1 Like

I really believe Guillo didn’t mean any harm either.

Like I don’t even understand the argument. All it happened because Sabi wanted to really really know who’s behind the account named Memes

Yeah same actually