Valorant FM Game Thread 2 (7/18) [Mafia wonnered]

Progress. I don’t trust it either. But it’s verifiable. Easily. Except when someone who has been either wolfsiding all game or is just straight up a wolf takes the hammer away and prevents verification.

Why didn’t you shoot Eliza if you don’t trust the slot?

Actually I know I’m not right about everything because I was going to hard SR Marl today lol

But I think the Neons reads are bad and she’s too wolfy to be a wolf narrative is also bad

I don’t play the game like anyone else… but I think it should be clear by now that my way of playing works for me in its own way.

Well… when it comes to TRs anyways. I’ve always been much better at finding town than scum.

Inb4 Sadbi is scum lol

Anyways truce.

Why wasn’t Eliza on your list?

so

we have bella who flipped as one

we have eliza and jaiden who both claim to have one, but elizas is more conditonal

Eh.

@Neon Can we put our differences aside and talk for a moment?
I know you hate me, but that’s literally biggest hurdle rn for game to progress.

Yeah, we ALSO have the unclaimed vig shot on n1.

yeaahh

mmm

@Jaiden

do you have anything like

different attached to your vig shot or no

cause from what i see there is like

a gimmick in both eliza’s claim and bella’s is a vig but can have differing effects

For a note, I don’t doubt Eliza’s claim.
Alignment is different question.

That’s why I said it might not be rhetoric question in the end.
And I might actually went about wrong person from this at first.

thats fair enough

would actually make

conroy wagon alot worse though if Eliza wolf cause

extra kp is something you always try to keep alive for wolves regardless of player skill socially

because given the 15 different funy motion detectors and the rng roles i wouldnt be too surprised if town was just motion detectors and murder

i had the delay
it was me who did the “its time to party” thing bc I had to get my shot by calling that the day before I used it

given this, elizas single shot hammer thing feels alot more like a scum ability than a town one

it really kinda does actually

yours from you claim and bella’s it’s still a vig but delayed (Yours you have to wait till night, Bella’s had a chance to bleed)

Eliza’s just gets the vig if she hammers

mmm

another thing
I know the places eevee has frequented
I will sooner believe they have gone insane than did this with malicious intent

@eevee why did you hammer
never saw you answer that

As for my question earlier, run the numbers with “give Eliza shot” and current numbers for 4 and 5 man mafia tonight.

Also check who are people who are going “focus on eevee, focus on eevee” and people wanting Eliza to shoot.
(Pressuring them? Getting gun to teammate?)
Hard to say which one, I wonder if I made a mistake yesterday with blocking the hammer.

What’s making situation even more difficult is the wall, which got Eliza and theirs to-be target on same side.

I will reverse the quetsion.

Why were you wanting them to have it?