Valorant FM Game Thread 2 (7/18) [Mafia wonnered]

it could def be in the cards for sure

interesting setup if thats the case though

bunch of TK, but wolves have limited protection from it

Sadbi beat you to that statement already.

Lmfao

Fuck it I don’t even give a fuck anymore lets do it

VOTE: Gorta

Or we can get Eliza to actually hammer this time and take down a wolf?

Hey me too

Bad.

im thinking from a wagonomics standpoint tbh

having one of the wagons flip makes

the game much more solvable, espically eliza’s tbh

Do you want me to vote you?

Me and Eliza are both town.

Whatever we do Jaiden doesn’t get to control the narrative and pretend like I’m not doing anything anymore

Yeah, issue was… “but why”

Claimed role is wolfy anyway.
Eliza was not townread.
And we were voting “likely town vig” (dus to who they targeted)

Leavinv that aaide, more inprotant was the thread situation itself.

If you look at answers when I asked who they are okay in lynching, you sill see everyone going own direction and lack of unifying factor.
Realisticly this lynch couldn’t get scum with everyone jisy doing theirs own.

Marl felt it, I felt it.
Remember the questioning why they dislike wagon wagon they started? Becouse more likely ones wouldn’t get traction wothout the unifying factor.

In reality we all subconciously knew it is just chosing weird middle ground. I did at least.

And I feel like Eliza was kind of the same. Weird “eh, okay” resignation.

There is also one more reason, but not for now.

The real question is… Jaiden or Eliza, cause I eother saved the day from being completely lost or just dug my own grave.

Slot is bad slot is mad slot goes bye

@Blizer @gorta you need to play today, cause it’s either 1 before or LyLo in worst case scenario.

@Kiiruma not Blizer*

1 Like

You actually made me think of something.

Did Jaiden hint at them being able to kill and how did they go about the Bella situation since they would be a 3rd killer and know 2 killers already claimed.

Back to minecraft love you all

Oh here’s a reads list

Town
Neon
Sadbi

Literally everyone else in this game
scum

This offends me.

Actually this might be a wolf slip by Neon.

Neon earlier said they follow dead Townie reads and now that thought process suddenly dropped when they know Marlu said to never ever vote Gorta as their legacy.

VOTE: Neon

I can’t quote it but Neon said the following to Memes:

“Its not a pocket. I’m choosing to listen to the dead. A common tactic in Werewolf is to silence the dead because in Werewolf dead man tell no tales is an extremely true addage.

I recently lost a game where I successfully found the wolf team in LYLO and we limmed the first one but they killed me at night and than the town absolutely ignored everything I said and snap OMGUSed each other.

ISO is full of posts calling you town. I will listen for now. I want to lim outside you right now anyways.“

1 Like