Valorant FM Game Thread 2 (7/18) [Mafia wonnered]

Silviu needs to stop playing peace keeper in every argument between people.

And needs to contribute discussion

This

I wolf read Zorvo and i will not change my vote.

If you think im scum gor it then give me death, if not then sheep me.

I know how wolves operate, i got 100% wolf and third party win rate at MU, i got 100% win rate at Epic Mafia as a wolf, i got 100% win rate at the syndicate as a wolf, im scary as hell as a wolf and when i rand town i think like a wolf to catch a wolf, i always catch a wolf, Zorvo is a wolf because he plays like one.

Right now he is forced to push me because if he is a wolf im already unaligned with him, they are not gonna risk 100% pushing other people to spew them town. If Zorvo is a wolf they are already in anti-spew mode so if he flips scum, look for people who interacted with him, the way they did and the why, that is how you find them and the narrowed down list in combination with Sabdi’s division split.

Im gonna go to sleep.

:thinking:

so far I don’t like memes based on thread 1

What did you find

Find out more at 10

I’m looking at thread 2 now

eurghghghghgh
UNVOTE

The TL;DR is that in thread 1 Memes defends the one flipped wolf and constantly pushes flipped villagers. It all looks like agenda. This continues into thread 2 with the push on me and when I start posting Memes tries to get me voting. The kicker is that Memes has such conviction on Kii being scum, but when others point out it might be a misunderstand Memes goes elsewhere and calls Kii and null. The thing about defending Con is something I bring up because Con is a great wolf and someone I would save as a wolf. Now, Con was also very savable on d1, as my vote was the one that set everything in motion. If I had voted Eliza Arctic could have only tied the vote in what little time was left, but I think Arctic followed my own vote.

I’m going to sleep now

1 Like

Truly enlightening

1 Like

800 posts or so is not a fun thing to go through

Look at me I have town cred. I will now continue to bring it up every single day because I have no other proof I’m town

I will say that if I am right on memes being scum the team would have to be not as skilled because memes wouldn’t have reason to scramble to save Con and powerwolf.

I’m town, get over it

We have 3 ties, ladyluck should bless us with luck

we won’t have a tie, we literally have 8 hours left in this day

right, I at least need a nap

A truly compelling argument

1 Like