Bionic (4): Hazardwaste, Magnus, Someone, Kiiruma
childe (2): Zone_Q11, Gorta
IcetFeelsPain (1): Wazza
Luka (1): May
Kiiruma (1): Bionic

Not Voting (1): childe

Votes are now locked, tell us in 5+ minutes if there is any errors made

3 Likes

Bionic is declared dead from the tie, they are…

Bionic's rolecard

☥ …but no one expects Inquisitors! ☥

“Yes. Noctrunal monsters are having a meeting with your generations-old nemesis in the theatre–no they are about to finish the meeting–yes that’s right…”

A lone hunter wearing long-coat and wears necklace of eight-pointed cross is speaking through the phone whilst his eyes fixed through the open window from he can see the theatre, not human beings that embrace the warmth of the sun–no they are the damned devils wearing the skin of the pure and innocent that will perish by the divine wrath of the lord.

“Yes, he’s in sight of fire. I will meet you again by tomorrow.”

The lone hunter inserts the magazine with Pyrotechnically Initiated Explosive cartrides in his high-precision rifle, flammable and explodes on impact at surface or target. Enough to kill the evils of the night in one shot, but cannot afford to make mistakes. He lines and adjust the scope searching for the prime target.

What the lone hunter wasn’t expecting is that despite the vintage point, it wasn’t entirely secured and sneaking upon him and kill at intent towards the lone hunter, forcing to turn around with the rifle and shoots point-blank several times–he blow his mission! The theatre are defintely on high alert and actively looking for the shooter, the inquisitor has no choice but to retreat. However a tall giant has caught him of the escape, he lunges the arms forward to strangle the lone hunter before the hunter has the chance to shoot em down.

The pipe got crushed down and even pulled up the spine upwards from the body and let out a roar.

Night 2 has started 2024-03-19T20:00:00Z2024-03-20T20:00:00Z

2 Likes

You have one hour remaining until locking down Night 2 actions

1 Like

Actions are now processing, stand by…

1 Like

Night 3 has ended in more blood. Who can stop the juggernaut?

Last night, Someone was found dead. They were…

spoiler

There was also another final death. Hazardwaste was…

spoiler

MyLo has been activated. All votes will be locked today.

1 Like

Day Three has started and ends at 2024-03-22T20:00:00Z

Alright, you know what? If you want me to fight hard today after the fact that I prevented Wazza going over and instead caused a tie which resulted in Bionic’s death then don’t worry I will be doing so. Leafia, you realise that now if I am a wolf I can anticlaim you due to you know what happening, but I’m not going to say more than that because I’m actually town. You’re an obvious conversion target for later in the game now that you’ve been proven to have been starting town.

I did not believe Bionic’s claim because it sounded vastly overtuned in comparison to my own character. And ironically once again I’d correctly called something out, that being the idea of having a vampire hunter to be able to counteract conversions though hopefully we have a backup who’ll be able to check me with that whenever. I was right that Bionic was lying about their claim… despite saying they were trueclaiming… it just turns out they were lying because they truly are like 10x (If not more) more powerful than me this game lol. So that’s my bad :man_shrugging: We all make mistakes, yall made mistakes about me, I’ve made them about you.

But the fact that your ass ain’t gonna be anticlaimed Leafia should help prove I’m just on the level. So if you decided to do that as a trust fall rather than just to gloat then that’s wonderful and I’m impressed by the fact that you’re giving me this shot.

I’m going to get some sleep, don’t try and get me killed. You’ve already put your life in my hands somewhat and I know I’ve messed up too so let’s just work together until you’re inevitably converted (Or I am and then I snitch on you, letting you be anticlaimed lol). IDK the fact this is already MyLo makes me think your ass has been converted one of these nights but :man_shrugging:

1 Like

@Leafia for this :man_shrugging:

how does MYLO activate at an odd number
weirdge

do wolves just like, have 2KPN now

Yeah I’m kinda about close to tapping out this game ngl

1 Like

WHAT IN THE FRESH HELL HAPPENED AFTER I WENT TO SLEEP! seriously, I go to sleep and y’all cause a tie

Wazza shoulda died, didn’t.

What can yo udo

2 Likes

2 Likes

WHAT!?
–also, @Luka, there is no restriction! It could be anyone!

if I was awake we could have not had a tie…

Oh the temptation to vanity vote wazza and see if the game ends right there and now…

I mean I’d be assuming that we have 2 starting wolves + 2 converts maybe by now but that’d be only 4 wolves and 7 townies left so that being MyLo suggests 2 KPN.

Instead I guess there might be currently 5 wolves, but then it’d be LyLo not MyLo. So we can rule that out.

1 Like

Hmmmm…But I’d be getting nowhere by doing that and I’d ruin all of our fun