Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

“Lottery Winner.”
A player reranded Hazard’s role and that’s all there is to it, sure.

Imagine fi this is rolefishing for a mafia looking to dayvgi someone

Mmm either way that’s all it does. I just don’t die once.

Anti-claim me at your leisure at worst it just blows me up at best it just makes whoever kills me strongman and I mysteriously die tonight either way we’ll know something

Desperado shoots during the day from my experiance.

…wow. It’s apparently more common to have it as a Day Ability.
–which is dumb, because then they can say who they will shoot. That’d just be a much stronger Cop + Vigilante.

It’s meant to confirm a player either way, yep.
Hazard was an unfortunate kill.

I would have love to have been shot but would it have realistically proved anything

You and Hazard would effectively become like masons without knowing each others’ alignments.

I’m aware of that and you don’t have to be stupid to react without thinking and/or do stupid things. Heck. I’ve done some boneheaded things myself in FM games.

Magnus, I’ve seen how you are as town. Yes I do. If you’re actually a villager, show it. Don’t say it.

Anyway, going to call it a night now so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

the thought has crossed my mind after seeing your play after I fell asleep yesterday

Okay, calmed down slightly.

Why aren’t you negating the accusation at hand?

Why?

Why only respond to me here? Jarek was saying they could be v/v.

Meh, I like the kind of “annoyance” tone that comes off in this post. Think a wolf would be hasty to deny the accusation as oppose to respond with a question there.

Can you explain Gorta? They feel p underwhelming, don’t have a case against them other than that though.

I’m going to sleep soon, but I should be up early enough

Meh, I stopped urging them after it was clear they weren’t going to. Stop blaming me.