Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

if you don’t feel good about the setup I’d try to get another reviewer to look at it
prioritizing game quality over ‘potentially 1 player that can join’

2 Likes

Big thing is that I failed to account for the necromancer being able to grant mafia an extra kill through the recharger
They can’t do it with any other role

Fair

That’s what Zone said and he’s right

could be worse
you could have reviewed Rokugan FM

3 Likes

lying darkness

Remind me… how the hell that thing passed review?

True

don’t ask

1 Like

At least u guys have reviewers. Ive seen things. On the syndicate. (We have no reviewers)

4 Likes

There was one mafia game with no mafia. Everyone was town but the host still killed people faking existence of mafia. The town way to win was to no chop and they were supposed to figure that out by reading into the flavor of the host sod messages

3 Likes

i made an account on the syndicate about 6 months ago and have played a few games there. ive been surprised at the skill level tbh and had a lot of fun. its beena fulfilling journey but now my alts gonna get outed lol

2 Likes

Did

Did town win?

4 Likes

:wowee:

1 Like

They lost coz they didnt sleep at lylo

Your katze account there is more than a year old

Did u just write this to make people think some alt accounts are yours when theyre not?

(It’s a copypasta from MU - she just replaced “FoL” with “the Syndicate”)

2 Likes

Just realised this post had all four eventual wolves in the “no reason to townread” tier. Only 2 of them were actually wolves at the time. 1 of them was me. Incredible stuff

2 Likes

One day I’ll earn a nightkill

2 Likes