Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

I honestly trust the claim of recharger

Rechargers can often upset game balance by granting powerful but limited roles, like desperados or alignment cops, usages after their time. This implies an alternate condition might be tethered to such an ability to reduce its power, or else that no other roles in the game are strictly impacted by it. Or in other words, it doesnā€™t necessarily make it a town role. As always, it comes down to social engineering.

1 Like

Or the game could simply not have such powerful limited roles

Iā€™m townread because Iā€™m just town itā€™s okay to admit it

Yeah I donā€™t doubt the recharger claim is in some way legitimate. It doesnā€™t exactly prove anything, though. Itā€™s a decent enough role if youā€™re town but claiming it outright with stated anti-claim is not something I would expect someone who has the role to do.

Itā€™s their role, they can do what they want. Itā€™s just with the anti-claim mechanics and the actions surrounding their slot itā€™s hard to believe itā€™s fully the truth.

I saw things contrary in your ISO, but Iā€™m going to chase other leads for a bit

Ah ok, but itā€™s still been a long time since my last game.

not flavor, but more so lore as in the lore of the world in general (itā€™s so fun that I completed bloodlines 5 times within 3-4 months)

It really depends on how busy I am with everything around me, but sometimes itā€™s just me playing a part.

Thatā€™s still something you should be doing. I have already gone after Leafia for something similar.

You are so lucky your first game isnā€™t a crazy mash lol (I know the answer has been given), but enjoy your first game

that and they donā€™t act like a recharger

anyway, donā€™t get distracted, I have other leads to follow for a while

Idk how a recharger would act but claiming their role and saying theyā€™ll visit someone outright on D1 is probably not what I would do

also wanting to die so much is not something a recharger does (Iā€™m getting distracted)

what

If Iā€™m townreading my partner against thread consensus then Iā€™ll provide reasoning because I want to change peopleā€™s minds

If Iā€™m townreading my partner with thread consensus then I wonā€™t provide reasoning, at least not as much, because I donā€™t want people to think about them too hard

sooooooo are you trying to make it look like me and you are partnered by pointing this out or what?

Magnus asked me so I pointed it out

hmmmmm

Donā€™t hmmmm me. Iā€™m town. You canā€™t be hmmmming at townies. Itā€™s embarrassing. For you.

1 Like

I think we will work on looking at Jarek and May before the EoD. There is also Childe, but for now Childe was just last trying to catch up and do things, so I can let them be for now.

Iā€™m going to prepare lunch soon

Donā€™t care if itā€™s fulfilling