VLDR /|\ AYIN

Hello Walter Hartwell White. I live at 308 Negra Arroyo Lane, Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87104. To all law enforcement entities, this is not an admission of guilt. I am speaking to my family now. Skyler, you are the love of my life. I hope you know that. Walter Jr., you’re my big man. There are going to be some things that you’ll come to learn about me in the next few years. But just know that no matter how it may look, I only had you in my heart. Goodbye.

How may I help you?

Me writing my world lore

Me stepping back and reading it over

2 Likes

anyways this is your reminder that i am actually working on this series. it’s just taking a while lmao
prepare for crackhead lore

8 Likes
Ashes

✦✦✦

What makes a man? His soul? His body? His mind?

Or, perhaps… his story?

Long, long ago, we stood alone, and we dreamed. We are gone, but the embers of our dreams do not end like we do. The warmth radiates outwards and imbues itself into you. And this, in the end, is all we wanted, all we needed.

I still remember your passions, your ambitions-

The burning memory of our shared hope-

It must have been fate, that night-

The plans, the thrills, the excitement building-

To know, after all, of our chance-

To have everything we ever wanted, needed-

To destroy the pain, be born anew.

Do you know who we are? Do you know who I am? What I am? Have you forgotten? I dance by your side, and you are still. Have you convinced yourself you must be restrained? A living heart is beating, not frozen in place.

Wake up. You are alive. You are free. Open your eyes, and be filled with the joy of existence. It is your birthright to breathe, to dance along with me, your own, unique, beautiful dance. Your story is just as important as mine- no, more important.

My time- our time- has long passed. It died so you can live.

Let the forest of a greater era grow from the ashes of our grave.

✦✦✦

MADE IN ABYSS
Enter the Abyss. Find what you were always searching for.

@ElizaThePsycho
@Atlas
@Trochilidae
@Magnus
@Ruby
@Aelin
@JakeTheWolfie
@Silviu200530
@Squirrel2412
@Arctic
@Zone_Q11
@Satori
@Gorta
@Whysper
@Apprentice
@Geyde

5 Likes

The hell, you want, baybee

Remember
When you yearn to glow
When one reaches to the stars
To remember what you are looking at

Remember the universe
Was born of hydrogen
Remember that people
Are born of carbon

Remember fusion and fission
Heat and pressure making things even greater
More massive and more complex
Remember that we are no more or less than stardust

Remember that the universe will swallow us in the end
Born of stardust and killed by starlust
Remember that when we glitter
We reflect our souls

Remember that we are mortal
We will all turn to ashes
Remember that stars don’t shine
They burn.

3 Likes

I like the organisation it makes my brain happy thank you

I guess I’m interested, Me = GMT

i am not a lorewriter i just refuse to be overshadowed smh

YES
YES FUCK YES
BANGER

1 Like

Added to the list.

wait this song is really good :sob:

Just wait until I show you everything else my musician friend has shown me
also god i wish KFAD got to run i had such a banger playlist but i gotta reserve it in case KFAD gets re-posted

1 Like

whats KFAD

oh that one

1 Like

Also. Just a note from the host. Remember this?

I forgot to mention it before, but… these five words are important indeed.

Identifying these five words (IN PRIVATE GUESSES ONLY!!!) before signups gives you a guaranteed auto-signup for MiA. You will receive your rolecard early and potentially have a greater hand in game and lore development.

Good luck :)

1 Like

normally i’d guess but i don’t want to have a hand in game and lore evelopment

1 Like

Specifically, when I say this, it means that the lore will be evolving with every character. You will make a character, regardless of pre-in status, and I will weave them and associated backstory into the pre-existing lore.

Characters may also have unknowing or knowing ties to each other, depending on backstory. You may NOT collaborate with each other on lore unless I specifically give you the go-ahead. At the end of the day, what I say goes.

4 Likes

oh

1 Like

it’s great that you asked! I unfortunately have a terrible habit of assuming everyone knows what I mean because they work on the same operative logic as I do. Which. They don’t. so please always ask for clarification if you don’t get it thankie

1 Like