VLDR /|\ AYIN

Added to the list.

wait this song is really good :sob:

Just wait until I show you everything else my musician friend has shown me
also god i wish KFAD got to run i had such a banger playlist but i gotta reserve it in case KFAD gets re-posted

1 Like

whats KFAD

oh that one

1 Like

Also. Just a note from the host. Remember this?

I forgot to mention it before, but… these five words are important indeed.

Identifying these five words (IN PRIVATE GUESSES ONLY!!!) before signups gives you a guaranteed auto-signup for MiA. You will receive your rolecard early and potentially have a greater hand in game and lore development.

Good luck :)

1 Like

normally i’d guess but i don’t want to have a hand in game and lore evelopment

1 Like

Specifically, when I say this, it means that the lore will be evolving with every character. You will make a character, regardless of pre-in status, and I will weave them and associated backstory into the pre-existing lore.

Characters may also have unknowing or knowing ties to each other, depending on backstory. You may NOT collaborate with each other on lore unless I specifically give you the go-ahead. At the end of the day, what I say goes.

4 Likes

oh

1 Like

it’s great that you asked! I unfortunately have a terrible habit of assuming everyone knows what I mean because they work on the same operative logic as I do. Which. They don’t. so please always ask for clarification if you don’t get it thankie

1 Like

lol

I will also add that when I say “greater” specifically, it means that the more you develop your character, the more likely it is that what you develop becomes plot-important either in this game or future ones in this series. And the more time you have to develop your character, the more development you can feasibly do.

I will also add the probably obvious preface that lore cannot conflict with itself, outside of specific circumstances, so I will veto certain things on occasion if I feel it goes against something I want to go through.

2 Likes

Also! You may notice I occasionally use my HOST COLOR. But not always.

This is because I keep forgetting to use it. I am sorry. And also this forum specifically is not very kind about making everything the same color for some reason, compared to phpbb where you can just slap a color tag on the beginning and end of a post and go “aight that’s good”.

(I got asked about this. Orange is my favorite color. It’s fumky :3)

1 Like

Clever.

| >:) |

(man why can’t you just use “>:)” without it turning into a quote)

1 Like

>:)
You were saying?

wait how did you do that it autocorrects into

:)

for me

1 Like

I’ve been around these parts far longer. I know this site’s gimmicks.

2 Likes

it’s fine i’ll figure it out

1 Like

>:)

OH

I GOT IT