Wavelength [TEAM JOYCAT WINS]

vore

Council has to convene weā€™ll get back to you when weā€™ve made a decision

2 Likes

it was meant to be cute but you always bring up vore is there something you arent telling me tutuuā€¦

2 Likes

yeah cannibalism is really cute and adorable

3 Likes

Thatā€™s going into a signature somewhere.

But also I know I can appear a bit much as they say, but I mostly think of it as a fun trivia fact more than anything. I love when I voted @tutuu wrong from the dead in majority mafia but me doin that denied scum an extra kill I couldnā€™t have known me and tutuu is like ā€œTHE GOAT, EVEN WHEN HEā€™S WRONG HEā€™S RIGHTā€

idk I have never had a winning streak like this ever so I feel like Iā€™ve got to enjoy it while it lasts because mafia abhors a winning streak.

4 Likes

:innocent:

1 Like

enjoy it all u want. im not tryna put you down i genuinely respect it. i love that energy so much

4 Likes

Ah, I appreciate it. I have decided to basically RP Gojo from JJK on FOL at this point and am having a real blast with all my precious kouhai! My energy is much better than last year tbh.

ok but seriously I need 3 buddies.

2 Likes

shhhhhhhh be quiet,

1 Like

donā€™t worry he sucks i just killed him in a turbo f3 as mafia :innocent: (ignore the fact he correctly crossed me and was spewed town and still got misvoted :innocent:)

skill issue. if you really donā€™t want to die in f3 you can will yourself out of any hole. look at zirbo

2 Likes

the misplay was voting me when i said i was gonna vote the other guy (the other guy did not factor this into their read) cuz achro wasnt really towntelling since he didnt expect to get voted i think

I mean, I led with the clear alexa spew in my opening post lmao

I didnt want to make Stick feel bad but ā€˜come onā€™ x(

i brought it up too they did not care lmao

yeah man it was THE FEELS.

itā€™s okay though losing to you and alexa is fine

even though you were 2/3 of my first votes d1

itā€™s fine

raindrops keep fallin' on my head

2 Likes

iā€™ve been trying to make people play a fol turbo for like a year now all u need is for the game to be randed here but alas

1 Like

True.

on fol stick snap votes you

goes full Zirbo on your outed self.

2 Likes

discourse is unironically a great platform for turbos, if only we had mafia host

@Arctic @tutuu Council says yes but only if we can name our team the Gay Space Animals for reasons we will not explain

3 Likes