Weekly Monday Discussion #2

can we ban yellow text too

3 Likes

Chloe_already_regretting_stepping_down.png

3 Likes

yellow text would be fine if someone didnt delete the main mode that people used that it was readable on

4 Likes

ok but like.
why does it have to be nft’s?
not for the vote thing, just for being able to play.
because i already know that it’s totally possible to do from already established things. in particular, theres already linking to patreon, benefits for said link dependent on the subscription level, and permanent benefits that last even after the patreon subscription is cancelled and/or the account isnt linked anymore.
i understand that for some reason yall like nfts, but i dont understand what benefit there is to using nfts exclusively. what do you mean by the ‘staking’ of them.

Nfts are the future

4 Likes

joycats are the future

okay so what you do is you authenticate the blockchain to create a decentralised code block push in order to create the web3.0-core serialed cryptographic token then burn a commensurate stake of ETH (or, alternatively, BTC, TZS, LOL, BLO, CKC, HAI, NNN or JYC) to proof-of-work the blockchain blockchain blockchain decentralised future web3.0 blockchain retain value digital scarcity blockchain blockchain to the moon blockchain FUD blockchain NFT blockchain future blockchain have fun staying poor, good morning, I hope that makes sense!

2 Likes

2 Likes

I already told to you to shut the fuck up nerd

Mother is getting angry

cope

I will fucking kill you

I have a gun

alright I gotta put on the big boy pants here

keep it civil, your joking threats are understood by you to be jokes but not necessarily by others, and “I will fucking kill you” is pretty strongly worded even as a joke

tyty

2 Likes

im really liking my new hexagon profile picture thanks orange

6 Likes

@orangeandblack5 Out of curiosity, what % of current players do you think are going to buy these

45.34799643%

1 Like

very oddly specific

because it’s your ip address in the form of a funky lil percentage
get fucked

5 Likes

rats
beaten yet again

1 Like

i think atlas is homeless so you probably got the ip adress for the local starbucks or something

2 Likes