Weekly Monday Discussion #4 - User Presence

I’m not saying that old people are doing it on purpose, most of them genuine believed it was the better option of course, it’s just there are a lot more old people with much more patriotic beliefs and that we must be “independent” and “self-sufficient” in everything than there are younger people that don’t care much for those things.

1 Like

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh right

cue wall of text

4 Likes

It was a personal attack (against your mother)

2 Likes

really breaking out the creative and situationally relevant comebacks for this one

8 Likes

Alrighty
I checked who voted for what and there’s no evidence of foul play - user presence will be disabled everywhere. The thread will remain open for discussion, but unless we find a solid, bug-free way to enable presence on a thread-by-thread basis, it will remain off

Thanks a ton for giving your input, everybody

11 Likes

Alrighty
I checked who voted for what and there’s no evidence of foul play - the letter ‘e’ will be disabled everywhere . The thread will remain open for discussion, but unless we find a solid, bug-free way to enable it again on a thread-by-thread basis, it will remain off

Thanks a ton for giving your input, everybody

11 Likes

thank god. I hat that lttr
Now i can typ without worrying about sing it

6 Likes

huh i thought it would have been closer than this

2 Likes

I am gonna reverse engineer the poll.

12 votes for enable.

Tutuu
Marissa
Nightingale
Beancat
Mistyx(?)
Orange(?)
Wazza(?)
Story(?)

Help.

1 Like

this is just like 1984
(it is for the better)

Alrighty.
I ch/\ck/\d who vot/\d for what and th/\r/\’s no /\vid/\nc/\ of foul play - *th/\ l/\tt/\r ‘/\’ will b/\ disabl/\d /\v/\rywh/\r/* . Th/\ thr/\ad will r/\main op/\n for discussion, but unl/\ss we find a solid, bug-fr//\ way to /\nabl/\ it again on a thr/\ad-by-thr/\ad basis, it will r/\main off.

Thanks a ton for giving your input, /\v/\rybody.

6 Likes

4 Likes

to the other 11 ‘enable in every thread’ voters

i love you

8 Likes

Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.

4 Likes

actually so down for this, that thing is a stain

1 Like

May I ask why you think I voted what I did. Or why you think I voted at all

Well established story lore. I dont like voting in polls.

You like cookie thread and talking to people.

1 Like

no i dont i hate talking to people

1 Like