When They Cry - Higurashi Forum Mafia | Game Over - Town Win

you just noticed that now lmao

1 Like

yes LMAO

I thought everyone flipped alignment, yknow no wonder why I thought this game was so town sided

2 Likes

ok so i’m the vigi i get to do nothing now thanks

2 Likes
  1. BradLand - he will find the scumteam but no one will listen to him and then he will make you remember it forever postgame
  2. min - he will be town leader and pretend to enjoy the game but will actually cry deep inside that he’s stck with these people instead of his friends in dead chat
  3. Blizer - he will post like 7 times and get lynched day 1 regardless of alignment
  4. lol - i have no joke prediction prepared for debil
  5. dota - he will get bored and post memes that toe the line and unintentionally get himself banned on fol
  6. JakeTheWolfie - inside you there are 2 wolves
  7. EliThePsycho - why are there 2 mins in the playerlist
4 Likes

i like how we’re both awake even though it’s 5-6 am

But more NSFW than it ever should have been.

1 Like

yessssssssssss you know whats up

im at work still i assume ur just being a degenerate

the fuck do you mean i woke up 5 minutes ago

as you wake up

i fall asleep

I don’t actually think there’s any con for the dayvig to claim here, mainly because the Mafia can’t kill them and it’s an axeproof townie

2 Likes

i will not disappoint you spec chat and i hope you wont disappoint me either

hoping for best case scenario where we restart the game 2 times, i want to play as long as possible

yeah im basically the innocent child

2 Likes

Best case scenario is we skip over restart 3 and cut straight to restart 4, thereby creating an infinite Mafia game

1 Like

yeah i remember thinking the same and then thinking “thats kinda weird there must be some fuckery to this that i just havent thought of”

if only seth was here then that would be even better

if we still somehow miss a wolf with like

3 people dying in 1 day in a 7er

thats on par with this site tbh

3 Likes

nah i got this

2 Likes

So like, if you’re a dayvig who’s not lol, you should shoot lol immediately because there’s a high likelyhood that Mafia would stupidly fakeclaim dayvig.

1 Like

unironically if min and eli carry the game for like the first 36 hours then i will slap absolute ass the last 12

1 Like