Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

Italy’s asleep and CRichard’s Australian like me. It’s only 9am here.

yea if town were more present and organized we’d ideally decide on which flips are most information and just shoot at them until they die 1 by 1 so that the hits dont get wasted on random hero shots that dont resolve peoples worldviews

i think by gamestate some of the most critical slots to resolve for worldviews are zorvo/aro but im biased and if others were here theyd prob disagree (arctic wants the achro shotslist of brad/garfooled done first i think)

on the other hand random hero shots that actually hit wolves are some of the most town winchance changing things possible so there’s an opportunity cost factor and i’m not necesarily always a believer that poe clearing actualy helps town win more

apology accepted, are ITAs on?

Yes.

/shoot Magnus @CRichardFortressLies

1 Like

i regret this already

also @iaafr raji voted lol when it was 6-6 and then spent the rest of the day convincing people to vote lol so you are just wrong

heartbeat is at 100 but i am trusting my gut
nothing personal magnus only business

1 Like

tfw i dont trust dota anymore

1 Like

Can maf shoot?

3 Likes

no worries mate, happens to the best of us

no its town only so if you shoot you are confirmed town

I’m just gonna post what I was gonna post and then evaluate the Achro Flip, I think I already pre wrote stuff there for Achro Wagon.

If Iaafr can answer my question that would be nice.
IDGAF if they town read now, they can tell me why they wolf read me previously.

Like was it just my previous slot owner or?
(I know he made a post in #2171 about “figure it out on your own” but I would like an actual response.)

I also have another question for you,
What’s your read on Arctic?

Also a reminder is Arctic as a wolf called Magnus in his wolf meta and got Magnus ML’ed Day 1 in a past game.

Not to mention Lol even called Arctic bad during last EoD and Arctic’s reactions to yours and Achro’s wagons were bad.

For Everyone:
Tbh though I don’t want Arctic or Achro anywhere near the Towncore right now at all, thank you.

If Iaafr can respond to me and prove themselves by burying a wolf or something I’d be willing to put them in the core, especially if it’s Arctic or Achro that they bury.

This contains at least 2 wolves by the way:
Arogame123, eevee, Frostwolf103, Arctic, Achromatic, guavagudetama, Rajidae, Jar, O.kazo

The only one I wouldn’t vote/shoot here is Guava, they have given me good vibes. Jar maybe as well but the rest you can go give with shots tbh.

Also we look at Achro’s wagon:
Achromatic - Magnus, Garfooled, Jaiden, lol, BradLand, dota

If Achro is a Wolf there is no more then one partner on that.

If Achro is Town there can be 2 wolves on that but I doubt 3.

That’s pretty kewl ngl

1 Like

You already shot Aro.

oh no is this guy town

1 Like

i dont think that one counts

I want to shooty shoot Leafia
LEAFIA ENGAGE ME

It’s up to CRichard’s interpretation, then. We ball.

2 Likes

is host meta considered angleshooting