Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

I won’t shoot Leafia first out of respect for Achro’s towncore.
I’m most likely going to policy shoot Aro?

@Garfooled what if we want you to shoot next?

He’s not.

This is bad.

/Shoot Arctic @Host_Account_1

This is something Arctic can do in wolf chat and I’m a savage with no balls and do what I want.

@Arctic
No hard feelings buddy, I just think if your wolf your gonna bum fuck town and I can bum fuck wolves if you die by my hands and flip wolf.

I’d say it’s a dumb idea because I’d be shooting out of influence and could easily be lead to a town shot or bus shot because I’m uninformed.
But if you guys are in a hurry to confirm me, I can yolo it.

Arctic can set this up with his team theoretically.

i was waiting for this

i only hope this kills me if you’re town

im deciding between shooting leafia and aro

i think

aro is just correct, unfortunately

but i want leafia dead if aro slot is v

/shoot arogame123 @CRichardFortressLies

1 Like

Real-timing is fun,
I really don’t want to read 2k posts

Zorvo gets out their pistol to shoot Arctic, except they forgot they traded their bullets for food. Miss!

1 Like

maybe i shouldve shot zorvo but its too late

zorvo with the gigachad shot even though icompletely disagree with it

…Garfooled, it doesn’t actually confirm you. I think knowing that you know this is more helpful to determine your alignment, since if you’re Mafia you either already know this, or you’d make a no-fear shot on a wolf believing they can’t die.

This reactiontest has garnered enough information for my taste, I think.

I—
Feck

1 Like

god this game feels doomed my grasp is so weak and both dead players disagree with half my reads

you like, don’t even think i am a wolf
you really do just want to witchhunt me every game because you’re scared of the fact that i could be a wolf and i could win, as always. it’s always ego with you. if you actually thought about the flip, and the meta you have of me that you love talking about, you should realize i would drool at the opportunity to powerwolf out achro day 1 and me taking his side over lol’s is the most protown thing i could have done there outside of CFD’ing a wolf

please stop signing up to games with me if you can’t handle the idea of losing to me such that it always forces you to tunnel me irrationally over ego and utter bullshit

1 Like

inb4 every shot misses and this is just a regular mountainous

1 Like

I was enjoying trusting people who shot for a moment
Now that’s all gone

2 Likes

good morning

i still feel like may/achro/magnus’s perception of him being in wolfmeta could just be correct and youre being tricked bc he knows how to imitate his traditional dynamic with you as maf still

but who knows

dont give up rabbit
im here with you
this game isnt lost until it is, after we get 1 mafia in itas things will go smoothly
trust yourself and me

2 Likes

@dota did you submit a shot

1 Like