Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

you will have an 100% opinion very soon

Jaiden, why are you playing like your boisterous evil self?

Don’t know.

Within Brad, Frost, May Maybe?

Idk about Iaafr.
I can see them together with Arctic maybe?

Lots of possibilities tbh.

Why would you shoot one of these three?

Better than wasting all your posts by saying a sentence a post

Scary stories

Is this serious

BASED (nai)

Real

Depends on the player list
There are certain people… they’re dying one way or another.
But if you mean this game then yeah

No but she’s right LOL
At least on the first one, and I think she has you pegged in that second message as well
Even if he was town he wasn’t acting like it sometimes

Planning on ISOing Gar and Brad when I have the chancd
I have a show tonight from 7 pm to 9:30ish pm pst and I’m at rehearsal rn so I’m on and off and then tonight I have like a mountain of homework that I should do (or I’ll just build another oathbreaker deck LMAO) but tomorrow morning/afternoon I should be much more active
I need to look at the rest of the people on the table cuz while I have a few scumreads it’s not 6 so obviously I’m missing some

Right on the money!
You, Zenon and Min are all still decent votes in my mind
If Gar doesn’t die to guns however they’re a big prio for me due to Achro’s legacy but like I said I do wanna ISO them
Brad I’m townleaning but that might change if I ISO him idk yet lol

Just like me fr

Speaking of Gar dying to guns

/shoot Garfooled @CRichardFortressLies

Jaiden attempts to shoot O.kazo with their pistol, unfortunately it wasn’t loaded so nothing happens. Miss!

2 Likes

ngl dont hate this direction

1 Like

god has decided
o.kazo is town

1 Like

Achro had Sus on Brad. If Iaafr is Town, Brad’s vote on Aro was Bad. If Iaafr is Wolf, Brad probably isn’t?

There was something Frost did Day 1 that pinged me and I don’t see any reason not to shoot them. Basically similar to Arctic.

As for May I feel like their push on me is one thing but also how Arctic treated them Day 1 was another and I might be able to get more or at least maybe a bigger tinfoil if May flips Red.

UNVOTE

I should ISO Zenon along with Gar (assuming they live) and Brad to refresh myself on why I thought she was scum in the first place

Name some directions you do hate please.

1 Like

gosh im evil now??? in the scum way or the person way

big north fan personally

Can you find this? I don’t disagree, but I want to see if we can mindmeld on this or not.

If you support Arctic’s case, why would you shoot him?

that is literally ego.

you don’t care to figure out if i am actually scum, you just want to catch me as scum and don’t care about being wrong ever. because you lost one game as town to wolf me, this thought is always nagging at the back of your mind and you can’t dare to see it happen again. this is ego. it isn’t rational. you don’t kill someone because “if they are a wolf it would be good and i would look cool” you kill someone because you actually think they are a wolf, which you don’t.

your paranoia and tunnels on me every game are not justified when i am town 75% of the time and you never have any actual reason to scumread me. the post where you shot me did not even contain a scumread on me, it stipulated that i was a wolf rather than actually calling me one

if you have something against me as a person then don’t sign up for games with me. i’m not doing this again. i don’t have the energy for it.

if you are mafia, then ignore everything i am saying and i apologize

2 Likes

personally not a big garfooled shot fan
i have liked her today

I would like for Jaiden to be shot D4.

also i just realised zorvo is seth thats kind of funny
havent seen the legend in years
explains the arctic tunnel

1 Like

I’m going to use Achro’s legacy real quickly

Calm down on the shots, please. I just got back and am currently seeing no consensus on it whatsoever, just people wanting to fire.

1 Like