Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

Guavagudetama tries to shoot Garfooled with their pistol, it’s not loaded so nothing happens. Miss!

1 Like

how do i dislike a post

1 Like

flag it

1 Like

Dis I like

players i dont want killed this phase:

guava, arctic, magnus, may, dota, jaiden, wazza (decided that their approach and attitude is town after all)

i expect brad to flip green at this point but dont mind the flip being resolved and could see myself being wrong

exact same sentiment with garfooled

raji is only a tinfoil and id feel terrible if she flipped green but feel like a god if she flipped red

i have vague townleans on eevee/jar/frostwolf but cant claim to feel good about it

and overall i dont trust my own reads at this moment because ive probably stared at this game too long

No rest for the wicked. Speaking of consensus…
/Shoot Arogame.
@CRichardFortressLies

1 Like

coward

1 Like

Why did your read change on May heavily? Don’t think I seem to recall you making any charges between yesterday and today

I don’t live that long.

jesus this ita phase is fucking boring
im just gonna go to sleep at this point hoping to wake up to at least 2 successful shots

btw @iaafr why are you paranoid of me im curious

1 Like

you live today. could’ve done it yourself

nvm im staying up for this

It’s okay, in my almost 5 years of playing FM I have never hit a single ITA shot

2 Likes

@May whichever one of us lives longer scumcases Jaiden after reeval, okay?

i thought her case on zorvo felt real, then i reread her iso and decided my scumread was too confbiased and she deserves space (and i think is hardcleared if zorvo scum)

i mean you’ll find this out when i flip (unless youre scum and you already know)

but my reads are extremely unstable and sometimes they average above rand when like weighted against time i have them but i rarely stay stable with my wolfreads, especially in the first 3 days

A case being real doesn’t necessarily mean that the person making the case is town, that seems to have been the push you made on me, you believed my push yet you suspected me for it, what makes it different for May, especially considering May was someone you actually suspected for quite some time.

Let’s see

Hmm so if we take this.

What can we get…

Well there is 6 Mafia.
Very likely 2 might have been on Achro and 2 Might have been on Lol and the other 2 went vanity.

I’m tinfoiling right now for Iaafr and Arctic together.
However that can be wrong and I should learn from the past to not obsess over tinfoils.

However:

Magnus, Garfooled, Bradland, Dota.

I think is actually good to go into because I think it’s a 2 for 2 or dare I say half the mafia on here (3) but that’s a little crazy but I suppose still probable.

This was my first game with ITAs so I was really hoping I would just get super lucky
I spent all my Luck Counters on Uno last night </3

you’re encouraging the spiciest stuff like raji/magnus and if im wrong about those things, encouraging me to be wrong on those things is like your max EV play as scum pocketing me

but im entirely aware its in your character to like spicy reads as town as well so yeah i cant form a read on this alone

the tinfoil i have on you is youve decided to ruthlessly pocket me this game but if i had to put money on you id still pick town rn