2 Likes

i really hope ur not mafia or me trusting u is just a huge lmfao moment

why are you trusting me, you should be trusting yourself lmao

i do trust myself

i also am absolutely nonexistent thoughtwise though

1 Like

thats where i come in

1 Like

I’m not afraid of top posters. I don’t even know why you think only a few people would kill Achro N1 here honestly.

No way under the sun.

Not really.

Achro is a dead flipped cowboy.

Not really. Wolf shots can hit too after all.

Eliza and maybe Eevee I disagree with.

We’re not letting the wolfiest player alive carry.

Zenon locktown to me now too just like Wazza is.

Aro was literally going to replace out. Although it does make Brad look better. I’m fine with taking him off my shotlist for now.

You were doing so good Zenon. Tut tut.

100% I would.

Absolutely. You’ve been trying to push me in bad faith this entire game. You’re the most likely one to kill Achro so that you can get me killed. Probably because I’m right about iaafr and no one else but Wazza is really scumreading him.

Please don’t townlock an obvious wolf like that.

Sorry, but I’m not dying. For some reason you always get it into your head that I’m a wolf every game.

I’m far more agreeable as wolf and I never so against the thread like this if I’m a wolf.

Wolves howl and you always think I’m a wolf. I don’t think you could read me correctly to save your life at this point.

Yeah. Feeling better about Brad being town now. He has no reason to be defending me if he’s a wolf here.

Something Zenon says every game.

Good idea. Shoot two of the villageriest people in the game. /s

May is nowhere near a hero shot.

Not really. You reading me as wolf when I’m a villager is classic v!Zenon by now.

My thoughts exactly.

Locking Guava in as town.

Acceptable shot.

I volunteer.

This likely comes from a wolf.

No it isn’t. Magnus is likely a wolf Zenon and a lot of people were throwing out reads on me possibly being a wolf. Like iaafr.

Stop trying to make me laugh Magnus. I’m not afraid of Achro and you know it.

You literally do so you can push me.

Now I’m curious how you’ll go about pushing me after you’re still alive D3. Although not going to lie. I kind of want to townread this post a bit.

Blatantly wrong.

I like you as a friend. I hope you’re having a good day. Hugs

As long as I get my shot on iaafr out before dying, I actually disagree with this. I think me getting executed and flipping town will help town get back on the right track to winning this game. Although me dying to ITAs would be preferable. Unless my shot on iaafr hits him. Then I’ll likely be towncore to almost everyone when he flips wolf. 98.5% certain he will by the way.

No you’re not.

Hardest to tead players on this site you mean.

They aren’t and I lowkey agree with this. Me flipping v will help people get back on the right track after all.

Will be shooting in my next post. Hopefully it’ll be a hit.

/Shoot iaafr @Host_Account_1 @Italy @CRichardFortressLies

holy smokes

actual savage

1 Like

What?

What can I say? He’s my top scumread.

i respect you for staying with your opinion

1 Like

Thanks.

Read the context post, this is why I was calling the question stupid since if scum couldn’t shoot then the moment someone is killed then that person would be insta-town since scum can’t kill.

Why are you confident in me being town quite a bit?

Ah okay and it’s your case on iaafr. It just doesn’t sound like it could come from scum with how thought out it is.