Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

Everyone use love differently, you know?

1 Like

Like, you’re the top wagon and everyone else has one vote. You’re agreeing with me that he’s suspicious. Why hesitate to vote him here?

Day 1? Well because I was curious why Arogame got a friction of building a wagon against him.

Not Day 1. I’m talking about eevee, right here and now. But the fact that you have excuses for not voting Aro on the ready is noted.

Blantantly wrong

1 Like

bro both of the scum had clear TMI on particle man, we suck (or more likely im just biased now that wazza flipped)

easy town from wazza, if you kill any of them you are ****** **** *** ****: min, eliza, zorvo, zenon
good town: guava

she definitely is something but im not skilled enough to figure it out, help me @Arctic: may

scum: magnus magnus magnus, bradland, eevee

1 Like

My thought of process goes like this:

If lol is wolf, Arogame is town.

If lol is town, Arogame is wolf.

yeah slipped on a fucking banana

I still think this is scum

VOTE: Zenon

I think Achro was killed to enable a Leafia push and Zenon was the one who jumped on that first
+I still don’t like their d1 LOL

just kill magnus folks he has like 500 interactions with wazza and all of them are useless

@guavagudetama no he isnt scum, i am town leader now, get off that wagon, trust me please, magnus is scum

i forgot you are an egirl maybe i should offer you discord nitro to get off zenon wagon

2 Likes

@guavagudetama You mean this?

You don’t understand how tempting that is

Yeah that
It’s obviously not exactly the same but that’s why I said “kinda”

Oh okay I only quoted on what you meant by PoE.

1 Like

BRIBERY IS BANNED UNDER FORUM MAFIA RULE 3 EVERYONE KNOWS THIS

3 Likes

Nice of you to join us

1 Like

unfreezing me by suggesting activities which break forum mafia rule 3

2 Likes

… [REDACTED]

roflmao

Wait Iread that as a command I read that as you tellin gme to suggest activities which break forum mafia rule 3 to unfreeze you.