Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

that is one hell of a towncore ngl

oh right Eliza too. yeah

The first line doesn’t feel correct at all, and you haven’t been able to explain most of your reads.

Magnus dont be stubborn conspiracy theorist and make notes

Kay.

Frost and you both need to be resolved

I’m betting T and T

1 Like

i am also perfectly fine with a bradland wagon

I probs should too

Those 2 you quoted are same thing.

If you lynch someone anyway, rhen it means there was no way to determine theirs behaviour Nd patterns. (Also tf. patterns. Meta bad.)

Meamwhile on contrary, I think executing randomly is bad and unnecesarily speeds up the game.
If you need information from low actove people, talk with them. It works. Same as you do with me right now.

Going into scientific terms - getting information across requiers 4 C’s. Contact, communicate, code and context. If you don’t talk with people, you are foregoing the contact part.

Which basically means there was a better way to solve it if both parties actuallt tried to get information across.
Different story is if it actualyl fails repedeatly.

1 Like

Gimme an essay or something close to it on why

This unvote felt genuine by frost.

and this too. and i know this doesnt prove he is town but its a gut feeling

calling the person pushing you annoying is not the move here
people need to like you to trust you
please don’t throw away the game because you’re angry, I feel that you’re town, but this doesn’t help your case even if you’re right about Zenon
take a breather, we’re gonna work this out in the end
imageimage
also good night Zorvo

let’s both chill out and be masons and vibe together uwu

we’re reviving our motivation to play in this hellhole

More likely won’t in frost that’s a thread state read not an actual me read but in a game state where wolves lost Aro likely to bussing and wazza to itas there’s zero shot if Frost is wolf someone isn’t tryong to save them but they’ve been a run away wagon all day

2 Likes

also @Magnus if you get shot and flip town can you post your final legacy reads?

it took me so long to find the sticker I wanted to use that he’s probably already asleep but that’s fine

i feel like maple has shot magnus because they are new to the game and zorvo told him to and they just wanted to utilize their power

i’m ngl i’ve been predisposed to wolfreading both Frost and May due to meta and i’ve been treating them pretty unfairly

not to say that i can’t be correct, but for the sake of the argument i’ll look at them with a fresh mind

2 Likes

an essay :sob: :sob: boutta give him a page minimum and a font size
put your towncase on Brad in MLA format please

Well you may have time for May, me not much and thats fine

I DON’T HAVE TIME
I NEED TO SHOOT IN 19 MINUTES

1 Like