Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

Not a fuss, I just need to figure out between lol and Arogame123 is conflicted on alignments and not matched on T+T / W + W on both wagons.

it may be not wise to clear the other player when either two did flip red and other should be assumed to be green, but it should help clear out the rest of the player list more efficiently by moving on.

He was also toxic as f.

1 Like

I reckon the votes were on player you replaced in, apparently.

It warms up in your mouth pretty quickly. Also, don’t stop licking it.

hhng

this doesn’t feel very good faith lol

i’ve dramatically decreased my posting since sod

this post wasting argument against me is so silly

keyword: had
they jaiden townclear is real

i did

no

@Arctic haven’t read everything but my stable reads involve wanting to kill aro and may

I think reading lol wolf based on him trying harder than his usual town game is wrong bc dotas here and I think the way he read particleman wasn’t actually particularly wolfy for him bc he just thinks that archetype is always town

but I’m not gonna hard defend lol bc ig I could be wrong even though I don’t think I am

haven’t caught up I’ll post a full list after I do

Let’s just say your previous slot owner needed out of the game
Which happened
UNVOTE

dear bandits pls don’t n1 me I got n1ed two games in a row and it was annoying and I know achros being a noob this d1 but n1 him anyway because he could improve and stuff

1 Like

this part is unironically wolfy

1 Like

tinfoil go brr

i accept all wolfreads (provided they do not get me d1ed) until ita session tomorrow then ill go on a self meta rant and flame people who want me shot

1 Like

nevermind. i retract my read

i thought i was getting somewhere with this :(

i’m not in the mood to pay attention to the bigger picture of this game

imagine if the team was something like lol, Brad, Zenon, May, Achro, +1

He’s being a GOAT.

keep imagining I guess.

I don’t think Zenon ever reacts to Particle in the way she did as a wolf.

1 Like

Meh I stand by my read

1 Like