Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

why arent you calling me out on this i feel like im the worst offender of using posts badly

most likely because like half the playerlist scumreads min and no one scumreads you

They aren’t based on nothing. I read the game and made simple conclusions based off it like you are.

Mine are just right.

im not trolling, im right

you cant deny my townyness because im obvious town so you call me a troll so when i die people wont 1f1 you

you and your team got CFTRW so now your killing me and then calling me a troll for when i flip v that people will ignore my reads

Deal.

Perfect plan to get me deep.

1 Like

why do u out of all people care that i’m wasting posts?

everyone has been too busy posting around an obvious troll and therefore i find none of it ai. nobody wants their game to be shitty lol. i posted ya in response because i was on the fence about my arctic read but i decided i was more confident and therefore added a ya to it

confidence is good but i dont recommend getting cocky since you will start tunneling and get ultrabiased
i have been guilty of that myself in the past

because min is outed too and i pointed out he scumslipped at the begin of game

There’s been zero flips how you gonna accuse me off buzzwprd mick buzzington this early lol

But I literally did call you out on it.

I’ve just seen min do it again but in a situation where there was absolutely NO NEED for it (not even shit posting, just posting the word “ya”)

You sit at almost half your day 1 posts and yet you sit with nothing useful to show for it, this is quite literally your longest post (it’s more than two lines, yippee) and it’s you complaining about me calling you out for wasting posts.

3 Likes

Sure yeah.

Because.

Achro is town or outed by D3 pushing him is game losing and dumb.

Leafia is town if Achro is town Achro has a god read.

Eliza is town because the content isn’t wolfy

I know I’m town

Who was the 5th. Oh min.

Min is town because content is town.

1 Like

the only person you gave an inkling of a read on from the 5 players was eliza

why are these people town
it looks like you just called them town to piss off and/or discredit particleman

like, i get he was pushing on you for what might not be a good reason but why does this automatically make all the rest of the people he’s pushing

great crosspost but this feels retrospective and lacking to me

1 Like

Oh I’m almost certainly wrong but I’m gonna keep doing this lol

If i don’t the truth comes out and that’s bad.

no your reads are fake

you dont believe in them which is why your denying my townyness so you just claim that im trolling so you can mislynch me then not get 1f1

The truth is my disillusionment with mafia and my real feelings about a lot oh stuff… it’s a mess

It’s mostly about me.

Anyways…

who care tho

i feel like you’re hyperfixating on the fact i’m doing something irritating rather then like actually scummy.

you know who i am. i’ll pace myself when needed. let me talk how i want to, or you’re gonna be met with me posting like 30 times a day and posting the most irritating quotewalls. if you want ai posts, actually post content or convince others to post content that i can reply to

i respect your reads but i find the reasoning wacky so i cannot agree with them

defending scumbuddy trying to make everyone town leafeon when their not townyness

defending scumbuddy cuz you dont know if chrom is towny or not

defending scumbud hard

no your not cause you deny my townyness and defend outed mafia and scumslip

zenon continuing to respond to particle is towny but is going to eventually start being wolfy if they keep doing it like actually stop

Its not

It boils down to a simple philosophy

Is this something a wolf does?

My brain says nope. Okay.

Does town do this? Brain says yes.

Okay why. Brain says PM is a problem for town irregardless of his alignment and hes going to frustrate certain subsects of towny players

Would town push PM regardless of their feelings on his alignment? Some would

Would wolfs? Likely not he is a great distraction he will burn the thread down and will cause chaos and sew confusion also he could just be mafia

Answer is this town for Eliza to do. Yes.

Than do that with other players

Tada. You have a read.

2 Likes