Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

Sure yeah.

Because.

Achro is town or outed by D3 pushing him is game losing and dumb.

Leafia is town if Achro is town Achro has a god read.

Eliza is town because the content isn’t wolfy

I know I’m town

Who was the 5th. Oh min.

Min is town because content is town.

1 Like

the only person you gave an inkling of a read on from the 5 players was eliza

why are these people town
it looks like you just called them town to piss off and/or discredit particleman

like, i get he was pushing on you for what might not be a good reason but why does this automatically make all the rest of the people he’s pushing

great crosspost but this feels retrospective and lacking to me

1 Like

Oh I’m almost certainly wrong but I’m gonna keep doing this lol

If i don’t the truth comes out and that’s bad.

no your reads are fake

you dont believe in them which is why your denying my townyness so you just claim that im trolling so you can mislynch me then not get 1f1

The truth is my disillusionment with mafia and my real feelings about a lot oh stuff… it’s a mess

It’s mostly about me.

Anyways…

who care tho

i feel like you’re hyperfixating on the fact i’m doing something irritating rather then like actually scummy.

you know who i am. i’ll pace myself when needed. let me talk how i want to, or you’re gonna be met with me posting like 30 times a day and posting the most irritating quotewalls. if you want ai posts, actually post content or convince others to post content that i can reply to

i respect your reads but i find the reasoning wacky so i cannot agree with them

defending scumbuddy trying to make everyone town leafeon when their not townyness

defending scumbuddy cuz you dont know if chrom is towny or not

defending scumbud hard

no your not cause you deny my townyness and defend outed mafia and scumslip

zenon continuing to respond to particle is towny but is going to eventually start being wolfy if they keep doing it like actually stop

Its not

It boils down to a simple philosophy

Is this something a wolf does?

My brain says nope. Okay.

Does town do this? Brain says yes.

Okay why. Brain says PM is a problem for town irregardless of his alignment and hes going to frustrate certain subsects of towny players

Would town push PM regardless of their feelings on his alignment? Some would

Would wolfs? Likely not he is a great distraction he will burn the thread down and will cause chaos and sew confusion also he could just be mafia

Answer is this town for Eliza to do. Yes.

Than do that with other players

Tada. You have a read.

2 Likes

sorry that was mean sounding LOL i need to chill

I believe literally every read I’ve made. I do this in every game i play lol skill issue.

1 Like

Min is obv town. GGs.

mafia defending mafia

zenon is not towny because she wants to kill obvious town then she wants to call me trolling because then she wont get 1f1d

im okay with getting lynched if you all kill zenon leafeon chrom you guava magnus jaiden later

but you wont cause you know i flip town so your calling me troll so my lynch doesnt win the game

Your. Fine <3

But the thing is, I’m calling you out on it now (after I already called you out once before) because I am now finding it scummy. I’m accusing you (at an arms reach level I will add) of wasting your posts intentionally which will ensure you aren’t expected to contribute as much at latter stages of the day.

Not to mention, as you added, it is irritating because it’s happened in games before where you try to get specific people to contribute but yip-de-do their posts are all gone so suddenly they can’t contribute until the post-cap is lifted (which I don’t even have a clue if the post-cap that is lifted so I’m just gonna assume it will be)

I’m gonna stop talking about this unless you continue to do it because atm I’m finding it super weird how much you’re trying your best to just use up your posts and avoiding interacting with the thread, the fact that me calling you out got your largest contributions to the day should be telling in and off itself.

It really isn’t.

mafia

defending

mafia

ez

all mafia are defending mafia so min zenon chrom leafia guava jayden are confirmed mafia and outed

wazza obvious townyness

Hey. You wanna prove how bad PMs reads are. Hammer me right now lol.

VOTE: zenon

I’ll help