Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

man is already giving up
just find who might have had tmi on lol/achro town, i will help you out
you are better than me so dont give up and lets move forward

2 Likes

May might be a wolf too.

1 Like

guava i wanna talk about your sus on me

has nothing ive done since you started sussing me made you doubt?

im very confused how youre so convinced that this is a scum line of play from me

i had tmi on lol being town but only because im the greatest to ever do it

well anyway i still want to kill everyone i wanted to kill yesterday (brad, may, zenon)
still thought achro was town
didnt think he would get killed though

but additionally i want to kill frostwolf and possibly kork

i didnt feel like frost was solving the game yesterday, he asked a lot of questions that didn’t go anywhere and his main contribution to the game was voting lol because of a post where lol said he regretting joining the game and that was basically it, i feel like he would have come up with something better by now or had more of an impact but he feels coasty

kork is one of the newer players who unlike maple/jar doesn’t show the kinda villagery confusion those two slots have? i think he’s just kinda skirting UTR and not actually trying to get into the game

i looked at garfooled and i could see it just being low energy town
if people say he’s playing very differently to town then he could be mafia i guess, but there are people i want dead more (also garfooled/may probably aren’t together)

Brad was way too certain lol.was town. Both you and him belong on the shotlist. With May too maybe.

Oh I do have my doubts
It’s why I switched my vote off of you (which also ended up being wrong LOL)
If I was still 100% confident you were scum my vote would have been on you

You’re not like my top scumread but I still don’t exactly trust you

leafia if you think brad and may are wolves you should consider that i was wanting them to be killed for like all of eod

ok honestly last self defense post ill make aside from responding to guava’s response to my inquiry

You played D2 like textbook wolf.

i am perfectly fine with shooting may but shes not a very spicy shot and i kinda wanna make a spicy shot

i had alot more energy for this game 40 minutes ago ill be honest

1 Like

i expect him to tunnel me today based on posts he liked overnight and if he’s as insufferable as usual today then it should be pretty easy to tell what he is

i assume you mean d1

no ive never seen a wolf play like my d1 but ok

Bussing can exist iaafr.

Hello everyone.

I’m hipfiring a wolfread upon ITA start.

2 Likes

also i dibs murdering dota

2 Likes

I’ve never seen a villager play like that.

what was textbook wolf about me

1 Like

well now you have! :D

1 Like

Everything Wazza mentioned.

1 Like