Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

This take is wrong

1 Like

honestly fol mafia feels like a luck game so far so im gonna do my superstitious good luck dance irl brb

3 Likes

another scumslip

@Arogame123
@Arctic

1 Like

Dope let’s be frens all game again

1 Like

LOL

particle man is going to be the most frustrating person to play with i can feel it

1 Like

yay :D

It was rvs bruh

And i had a dumb idea

(this is why i advocate for his death, mostly, he’s not going to do town any favors by being alive with a gun)

1 Like

cause you got CFTWR

anyway bye until someone argues and i can actually pick apart posts

2 Likes

True.

1 Like

im like vaguely inclined to suspect duplicitious ideas as like wolf ploys to seem like thoughtful traplaying town but not enough to kill you so i wont

1 Like

I do kinda think particle genuinely believes in their reads/pushes and if they’re town, I think the people attempting to push him for the notion of “he’s trolling/blast him” is kinda scummy.

4 Likes

Nah just shoot them til they die and bleed or flip red honestly and than move on with your life

i don’t

my point exactly

im gonna shoot a random afk whose name i like least (this will be personal, feel free to take personal offense if i shoot you)

3 Likes

im not mafia

im obvious towny and your trying to mislynch me

is it? that was eliza’s first content-related post. to me it looks like she saw someone that was causing conflict in the thread and whom people were OMGUS-ing, a very clearly easy target, and decided to (fake) iso them and then call for shots on them

idk it just feels manipulative to me, and an easy person to go for. why is that iso the first thing she does if she is trying to solve the game in good faith. several people have posted, but nah let’s iso the person everyone hates and get everyone to shoot them

2 Likes