Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

Neither.

Players just love to make up shit.

mom leafias trying to gaslight me about how I think again

1 Like

hjmmm if you flip town im def shooting one of the people who voted you no questions asked

Just look at garfooled and try to make sense of what he’s talking about

and to think I was about to jump off this wagon

wait wtf Frost has five votes?

hi incase you get shot and are town what will your final legacy list be

1 Like

shoot in Eliza garfooled okazo imo

Magnus and guava are still on my list but I’m less confident in those

just my opinion tho do what you will

1 Like

No. You’re just a wolf. Sorry in advance if you’re somehow a villager. Which I doubt but it wouldn’t be the first time I felt super strongly about a villager being wolf.

1 Like

ER

Nah… just kidding
I just don’t have any strong will to write anything.

wouldn’t be surprised if this was zero mafia

i’ve talked about why eliza and garfooled are spewed several times and i feel like you’re ignoring it

and why don’t you want to kill frostwolf either

anyway if frostwolf flips w I suck and Magnus is probably cleared but I’m still expecting him to flip v

I think all wolves are in the 5 names I just listed and like… maaaaybe wazza if not Eliza but Eliza is independently scummier (claimed the achro kill, doesn’t seem to have that many thoughts in general, keeps asking for permission or expressing intent to kill semi spicy townreads of mine in May and wazza)

gth wazza and leafia are just town who don’t understand how I think (and missed some tongue in cheek moments e.g. when I said Magnus spewed lol town that was firmly tongue in cheek but I don’t think either picked that up)

guava voting garfooled doesn’t convince me that both can’t be wolves but they do both have individually towny moments to me… but still can’t find wolves elsewhere

so yea shrug

the only spew read I actually somewhat trust is zorvo and now that I think of it I’m not positive it’s even airtight

like aro lowefforted this game but he thinks about the game fairly deeply, spewing a partner town is not out of his range

anyway the answer to your questions is I trust spew far less than you and I hope I’m proven right

not gonna be pushy tho

oh the last question

frostwolf is gonna die and I’m not opposing it hard bc I could be wrong bc meta argument

I’m just randomly guessing he’s town from his posting

I think they both flip W.
Although that’s my thoughts.

I’d go Wazza over Eliza if I had to GTH shoot one or the other.

Call me wolf again and you will be missing an ear rabbit.

You’re making me want to agree with Leafia.
You don’t want me to do that because once you become a wagon, Leafia won’t stop until you’re dead.
Leafia is consistent and unbreakable.
Some people use guns to shoot rabbits, I summon Leafia.

Like my town read on you is very low and the only reason I read you as town is due to your Aro push but the more I think about it you can have just did that to distance and then back off of it and go onto lol or whoever you switched to.

3 Likes

ok i didnt realize i got shot at so i’ll try to get this legacy out before it processes ig:

town deserves to lose if the following players are killed by town in the next 3 day phases and flip town (roughly ordered but not really):

zenon dota may
rajidae jar bradland

i townread these slots fairly strongly but can tinfoil them if my poe is garbo:

min kork eevee (yes they are a tier above the next line)
arctic zorvo jaiden
leafia (kill her anyway if her shot goes through, you have my permission)

zone of distrust, kill from bottom up (you wont sheep me but if you wanted to, bottom to top is hte order)

maple (i have no read on maple)
o.kazo
magnus guavagudetama
wazza eliza
garfooled

(honestly i keep wanting to shuffle the placements of wazza, eliza, and o.kazo but i dont really know)

this guys gonna die regardless but gth town (i have no idea why me expressing this makes zorvo wanna sus me)

Frostwolf103

im not giving explanations bc i dont feel like it

i’m rooting for wolves if i’m right and my legacy gets ignored

love,

iaafr

1 Like

Miss.

1 Like

Hit.

2 Likes

Hmm, you vote Magnus and you did put him in Zone of Distrust, just not on the bottom like Garfooled, Wazza and Eliza are in the middle between Magnus and Gardfooled.

1 Like

my explanation is that my mid day votes are more to generate buzz on the vc than to express my top desire for the current days kill; i vote relevantly at eod

anyway wont post more than this bye gl all

2 Likes