any mafia would shoot arogame lol he was unsaveable and easy cred

1 Like

Hi Jaiden

1 Like

Hey May

1 Like

@May See I am special

like trade… woag

For the record I was not actually going to let getting discord nitro effect my decision but if Dota sent me discord nitro I would accept it LMAO cuz rn I only have nitro basic and I’m in a bunch of rp servers that don’t use tupper and it’s KILLING ME that I can only have 1 pfp
Think about how many people I could be matching pfps with if I had discord nitro!

Hi Jaiden

are you town

Yeah

got it

1 Like

Here are Frost’s only direct mentions of Wazza’s name from earlier from the search bar.

There isn’t a reason for this post to exist outside of acknowledging this case exists. (#2009) sees him summarise Wazza’s case in a way, but he doesn’t add his own thoughts to it or anything. It feels robotic.

The second line just looks like classic rule of 3 from my perspective. I also think it’s strange that Frost proposed Wazza as an ITA target? I know Wazza was already being shaded by some other people, but nonetheless Frost had no stated opinion on Wazza’s slot. As for the first line, Aro wasn’t technically dead yet, but given Frost’s ITA attempt he would’ve certainly accepted their inevitable death by now if he’s evil.

Summary: robotic acknowledgement of evil before flip, rule of 3 maybe.

Meanwhile Eevee never mentions Wazza by name, but that’s harder to read into. As for Eevee mentioning Aro:

Mafia don’t need to eat.

These are both neutral responses though, I think. Eevee not being quick to jump on Frost might be a good look though, given his lack of a read on Frost, even if Eevee was ostensibly willing to shoot him regardless (#3649), but you get what you pay for.

1 Like

Are you town?

think so

1 Like

sadly my offer wasnt serious, i dont have nitro myself either

1 Like

Cool we’re basically masons

VOTE: guavagudetama
ive been burnt before

How could you…

I think you’re just overanalyzing about me with Wazza which you didn’t consider it before. May is right though, there needs to be more wagons or it get stale.

i dont think i have the abilit to catch up so im gonna try to start from here and Not Fuck It Up

2 Likes

IM BEING ATTACKED BY A MOTH

2 Likes

that was terrifying.

3 Likes