Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

VOTE: Bradland

I am going to bed and probably not waking up before EoD.

good vote mate i approve

i will be around at eod

How?

dota doesn’t know Leafia is dead
Leafia was supposedly obvious town
Maybe that’s not a slip,
I just found it weird

wait when did wazza die LMAO

WHEN I SHOT HER

1 Like

well im SORRY
i went to check who else i missed. oops iaafr died too

1 Like

rabbit was obvious town

eh

Is there an updated shotlist somewhere recently?

But honestly?

I’m going to relinquish my shot.

i would be perfectly fine with any of these shots

1. Frostwolf103
  2. BradLand
  3. eevee
  4. Jar
  5. May
  6. Magnus
  7. Kork
  8. Maple

Yes, I’m aware you said that

Did you just tell me to shoot myself?

But no, relinquish as in not use it at all.

hello i am slightly more sober now and at a computer so i am actually gonna try reading what happened but i don’t know if i will be able to look at wazza spew before passing out

1 Like

D&D was a lie. 39 posts remaining and counting down.

Jaiden is Mafia GGs.

Just for the record, Frost has not shared a read on Brad from what I could find and his responses today have all been defensive, trying to explain why he isn’t paired with Brad and how he was willing to join the Eevee counterwagon. Voting Brad is fine, but for Frost specifically I don’t think it is. There’s is technically plausible cause for them to be partnered — (#2629) might give the impression of Frost not being happy with himself and Brad being in the POE together for some reason? …Food for thought.

Eevee is town for saying this, he wanted to no-exe in AI UPick, but I don’t think it’s a great decision.

it’s always funny to see people handling leafia like this
the amount of times town leafia has been blasted in ITAs for holding untenable positions is uncanny

i wish people thought more about the shot because iti was pretty clear to me that leafia didn’t have TMI on what the hell was going on with the flips we just got, but eh chances are she would have done something else bad and got shot later down the line probably

1 Like

@Magnus in what way was leafia in her wolf meta because like
i don’t entirely disagree with what she’s saying here
i didn’t find a single problematic thing with her play this game
and while i could see you just being overconfident with assuming you know how to read her, it felt kinda more bad faith at points so i’m torn here

1 Like

On paper it’s not.

However I’m not fine with shooting random LHF because they are LHF (as always) and I’m in weird place where I got too much mindmelds with person I want shoot the most. Besides, it’s not a best day to do so.

1 Like

This was at the beginning of the day, and it was where the seed of suspicion was planted. The kill makes sense for w!Leafia, but I didn’t want to kill her yet until I thought she gave herself away in this response.
(I quoted the wrong post by mistake, amended. Goes to show how some of these posts blend together.)

Summary

Forcibly justifying an incorrect read on a highly contentious slot in a way that looks to be pushing Dota down instead of simply disagreeing.

This just looks extremely defensive.

Justifying an incorrect statement after a weird kill that she would certainly make.

She says this all the time when she’s evil.

Then she didn’t respond for ages, and when she did it looked worse and she killed my top townread.

This resembles a line that w!Leafia said in a recentish game almost word for word, so she was looking even worse after Aro’s flip.