Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

then whats the problem im confused

@eevee not using ylur shot is a pussy move

May is Town.

As Zenon says “find any random post of yours and it’s Townie” or whatever.
Although I gave them and test and she failed by choosing I think Eevee’s over Your Fartic post.

I mean, you can disregard Iaafr.

I like most of this.

And I’ll admit I can MAYBE see Raji going higher for me but to me Magnus still isn’t being Townie.

If Eevee voted Lol, this is fine I suppose.
But if they didn’t, I’d move because there is definitely one wolf in Achro Voters and one more in Lol voters because I doubt Aro was the only one.

I see no slip and I think they is probably town.

They still did it though so.

And if you’re a wolf I want to say to everyone that this just spews O.Kazo even more town.

Honestly Zenon trended down for me and I can see them being a wolf but I’m not going there right now.
I won’t stop you if you shoot at them tomorrow.

Townie Post.
Bite Me.

Wazza successfully derailed the Aro wagon yeah we know.

This is Bad.
And btw Zenon goes down for me if Frost flips Wolf.
Or maybe that was Raji and not Frost who said what I remember. Eh I’ll sort it all after.

You’re all good tbh.
For what it’s worth you haven’t went down or anything. (Haven’t went up for me either though.)

I mean you don’t have to use it nor feel pressured to do so but if you think someone might be a wolf don’t be afraid to use your shot.

+1 Honestly

One of the reasons I got on @Rajidae ass for it.

Yep, exactly.

Also I think May is an Underated Player and with enough experience as @Achromatic I can see them becoming quite similar to the same Playstyle as them.

1 Like

Zorvo your vote is literally on Zenon

I know it is.
It’s a placeholder and was initially there to show I didn’t like Zenon’s post and found it bad.
Was kinda also using it as pressure and see how they respond but unfortunately they reached their post limit so I can’t do that and will probably just move to Frost later.

why is there one wolf in Achro’s voters but two in lol’s and not the other way around? surely you have someone in mind because this seems oddly specific

NAI for Jaiden
but townie post in the sense that Jaiden is town

How are they connected?

I don’t like that Zenon just wasted her posts and when I was like “we have a post limit Zenon” she was like “idk Zenon hyperpost hours” and then went over her post limit :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
I don’t think it’s alignment indicative but I felt like I should bring it up because it rubbed me the wrong way but I can’t tell if it was scummy or if it was just like a bad thing to do

also post limits are silly and just encourage people to cram a bunch of information into one message (see: Wazza’s walls) instead of spreading it across multiple messages (see: Zenon’s ISO) so we still have to read the same amount of text but it’s easier for my brain to just skip over it if it’s one giant paragraph as opposed to like ten one sentence posts

Cause it’s Zorvo.

When he isn’t tunneling, he has the most twisted logic, which usually turns out to be true.
Also he had joined in a very difficult situation (via replacing a jester), so I thought he would try working the hardest to find scum. (Or lead to their members, even if he is a bandit.)

Totally reasonable you want to kill me honestly, as I am MIA most the the time.

ok so i just woke up and saw people saying o kazo tried to shoot wazza so now okazo is a hard townlean for me.
sorry okazo i didnt see that honestly

we might just be in a world where zenon and raji are w/w lol

and the rest two are someone like may/magnus/jaiden and kork/maple/eevee

but may is unlikely to be wolf imo because waaza as a wolf wolfread may very hard

2 Likes

idk its just my gut feeling that frost isnt wolf

at this point just say fuck it we ball and respond to recent shit LOL
like knowing what happened in thread is important but you’re so stuck in backread hell that it doesn’t even matter what you’ve read anymore because we haven’t heard any of your thoughts about it

not both my wives </3

Eevee being lumped with these two feels a little bit weird? I feel like they’ve been significantly more active than Kork and Maple if that’s what that’s about
unless you’re scumreading Maple and Kork based on their content of like 30 posts combined in which case I’d love to hear those cases LOL

Because Aro was the wolf already under pressure.

It could have been Radji but them or Frost soft defended Zenon. Making them sound more clear then they are as the person said “Zenon doesn’t need to do anymore” which is false because a shot on a wolf that was already attempted as a shot by others isn’t clearing even if Zenon was one of the first main accusers on Aro. Also you can’t say they were pushing Aro because me and Brad were confused and Iaafr started the wagon not Zenon.

Jar!
I agree and don’t stop being Obv Town.

Probably Magnus and Frost IMO.

I mean yeah I can see that if Frost isn’t the wolf it could very likely be within Kork/Maple as the last one in that.

1 Like

Too Early for a Legacy? Never.

My Lock Town, Never Kill:

Arctic
Eliza
Jar
Guava
O.Kazo

Probably Never Kill, probably always town:

Min
May
Bradland

Can kill but likely gonna flip town:

Jaiden
Dota

Definitely Can Shoot, can technically still be town but has higher then Rand to be a hit and I don’t trust them:

Zenon
Raji

Riskless Lame shots but helps narrow stuff down:

Maple
Kork

Drop a Bomb Down on these people:

Magnus
Frost (probably gets executed today though.)

1 Like

when is eod btw? did it get switched due to SoD shenanigans

While Eevee has been more active they have arguably done almost nothing compared to the other players in this game besides Maple and Kirk so the comparison is fine.
Eevee I think is the 4th or 5th Lowest Poster.

Ah before I forget.

VOTE: Frostwolf