Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

You know i like doing RTs lol what do you think?

1 Like

Good afternoon

why do you think you’re alive if you’re so right about everything. you are blatant town and spamming this thread. you aren’t right on everything, sorry to break it to you

i think jaiden fell off massively yesterday - they’ve been coasting, making shitty micropushes that end up going nowhere and made a questionable shot on o.kazo who i think is now town, and i don’t expect the entire mafia team to have used to their shot to buss. i found jaiden as scum the last time i played with them for gradually losing interest in the game but i died before i could do anything about it and unsurprisingly no one listened to my legacy.

i continue to see no convincing reason to townread may. the closest thing is wazza spew, because arguably calling out your partner when bussing is questionable, but wazza is known to distance from her partners even unnecessarily, and as far as i’m concerned wazza went after min and iaafr a lot harder than they went after may. i think it’s unlikely wazza was only pushing villagers and may fits the bill of a push on a partner from her that never ended up going anywhere. may continues to be more uninvolved than usual and less motivated than usual.

brad is brad… honestly, aside from his eod1 blatantly displaying a lack of care about what we now know was v/v wagons, i don’t find too much from him bad, but the problem is there is not much to like from him either - he dropped off massively yesterday and didn’t seem to care about what was happening. i could be wrong on this one honestly. but magnus is going to die, and if he flips town i think it’s unlikely achro dies night one while being wrong on both magnus and brad scumreads so i would also like this to die

1 Like

Hmmm.

brad’s scum meta is him not doing anything and not giving a shit
i understand hes chill but hes actually irrelevant
dude doesnt give a shit at all

1 Like

Meta bad. Convince me without using it.

@Zenon

Thoughts on May and Arctic.

Shoot me in 12 hours.

Raji is girl

Leafia was Wrong, your read on me is wrong.
You got Radji right and Aro who was already suspected right.

Also I’m saying the fact you were consistently pushing and tunnelling me was garbage, read better.

If Zenon is Town, it’s due to them being wrong on me and wolves know they can tunnel on other villagers.
If Zenon is a Wolf, they probably was the one who instigated the Raji kill.

I don’t oppose to a Brad shot now tbh.

ill pass, i dont convince anyone of anything, if you agree you agree if you disagree you disagree

Arctic isn’t god

1 Like

So true.

2 Likes

At a party, won’t be around until tonight. Still want to kill eevee

Oh my bad.

No but as he explained.
Aro spewed my slot town and I also told O.Kazo to shoot Wazza.

And if I don’t do either?

Then I’m target to be convinced either way.

If ya’ll listen to Arctic this game’s gonna fall off the rails.

Friend. I’m alive because people are tinfoiling me and nobody is listening to me.

Look at the dead

Look at my reads

I am literally the most accurate player in this game. Come on.

Also I am alive cause I lied and said i was shooting you today ands you are town lol

1 Like

i saw like 4 of their posts lol

This is like a blatant falsity.

I’ve seen bread carry as wolf lol