Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

in retrospect mays treatment of my slot is completely inconsistent with their town games
not having a read on someone happens but it defo reads as overcompensation

Why you should be listening to lol instead.

yeah big fan of lol

Of course I will hipfire May again, hopefully these hosts don’t screw it up again.

I was gonna post the following from notepads so I’ll post it in my next post, however due to Arctic dying over Guava has me thinking things and I might not actually shoot Brad like the next following post of mine says.

Right so I’m just gonna shoot BradLand again.

Their wagon just suddenly falling off should tell you they are a wolf and the teammates didn’t wanna die.

People suspect BradLand but I was the only one voting? That’s sus.

There was also like 3 wolves on the Kurk wagon and you don’t find that sus at all?

Eevee is right on it being TvT. (Kurk and May) because as I said I clearing may. however I don’t know if this means Eevee is town who’s smart or if they are a wolf with TMI.

Brad can be aligned with Eevee as they can be aligned with Arctic or Dota

So it’s like.

Brad -) Eevee

Brad -) Dota -) Probably Connects Jaiden

Brad -) Arctic -) Probably Connects Maple

Shooting BradLand is a Town Tell, let’s kill him together!

I also don’t wanna get rid of Zenon.

Arctic and Dota are priority’s upon a wolf flip from BradLand.

I’d always go Dota first tbh.

I’m decent confident Zenon might just be town if Brad is Wolf.

Obviously should re-eval if it reaches a LYLO state.

However, Pretty sure May, Min, Guava, Jar and Garfooled are all town.

I think if Brad is somehow town then that means May might actually be a wolf and my confident read is wrong, I suppose it can be the case but unlikely.

If it is I think Dota and Eevee are also wolves with them.

If both Brad and May are Town then Arctic is powerwolfing and carrying their team.

Now that Arctic died, I’m not sure what to think.
I either go Brad or Dota probably but I’m hesitant.

Fuck it after I die kill Zorvo.

???
Over reaction much.

Nope your overfocus on me when you’re fucking up is annoying as shit and I want you to die for it.

You want a town to die for it?

You’re either mafia or detrimental town.

You need to die either way.

Why on Earth were people calling my shot on O.kazo bad?
What are you guys TRing them for?
Are you gonna go—
“See I told you so!”
If they’re town bcus you have TMI
Or maybe you go
“Well see— I should be cleared bcus as wolf I would know it would make me look bad!”
If they’re wolf

That’s bad, but I think I’ll just say fuck it and hopefully prove myself, I hope I’m right about this.

/Shoot Dota @Host_Account_1

1 Like

The thing that draws my eye to Jaiden specifically is her progression on me. It’s felt like her read on me has remained in this perpetual superposition all game based on what’s most convenient to push.

Like.

Jaiden progression wall

(OK getting this out of the way rule of 3)

Saying my tell is activity is not correct. It’s not true. My first few games on the site, I came into every game no less than twenty-four hours into the day phase, and though my activity’s gone up and down, I’ve absolutely trended toward low-posting in recent towngames. In Pathologic Invitational, my first scumgame, I high-posted; in Tales of the Abyss, a recent towngame, I zero-posted until the last few hours of the D1. In hindsight, I absolutely should’ve spotted that this is just… lies about my meta, alongside a weird simultaneous defence of me and excuses about why she can’t read me.

Exaggerated reaction! ! Moderators, take her to the dungeon! When I’ve townread Jaiden in the past, she’s been unafraid to be, like… questioning about it, to poke me about why, to try to use it to solve me. Now, she’s just sitting back and accepting it, because I’m finally wrong.

(she voted Achro between these posts) Jaiden scumreads me here,

But does this weird defence of me when Arctic claims I TMIed her town, like she knows he’s wrong.

This is like, her only interaction with me for the rest of the day, despite the fact that she is scumreading me and should be trying to solve my slot, find my partners. In the game we just played together on Discord (you will have to trust me on this citation), when she was unsure about my slot, she’d ask me questions, give me tasks to do, tell me “May go push this person we both suspect” and see what came of it. Here? Nothing.

Now she townreads me for casing Zorvo, which I think was done to lend more credibility to the Zorvo wall and hopefully get some shots out of it - Jaiden’s said many times she doesn’t believe Zorvo can die once he makes it into the midgame, and I think she wanted him out of the game here.

Now, after hard townreading me, she asks after what town consensus on my slot is, when again, when we’ve played together as T/T in the past, she’s not lazy about reading me like this. She put active effort in. Here, she’s just looking for an excuse to shoot me, which is like. Bizarre

And this is super weird questioning? It’s like she’s trying to gauge whether shooting me will get her backlash, not anything about my alignment in the slightest. Playing to look town, not to be town.

She tries to shoot Garfooled (who I don’t think fits into a Jaiden/Brad team with this interaction, I think this is trying to chain together two townies’ deaths to bring attention off her teammate) and set up for my death if they flip town. Shooting Gar here and saying we’re not W/W implies that she doesn’t scumread me at this time, right?

And she states that here.

This is wolf PoV

More townreads on me.

(I’ve called out voting vanity wagons as a tell of Jaiden’s in the past, and while she’s provided evidence to show she does it as town, too, I think she’s nervous about it here for that reason.)

Her opinion swings so fast after the conversation about O kazo, and I honestly can’t tell whether I think it’s potentially partnered or not. It could go either way, I think - powerwolfing to discredit someone scumreading her buddy, or seeing me argue something wrong and jumping on it as a potential misexecution.

The timing of this in particular is what makes me think it’s partnered with Brad. Brad’s top wagon, she townreads me and goes for Garfooled, it doesn’t take, and then she suddenly swings back around to scumreading me when it becomes clear that the Gar wagon isn’t working.

This is. A weird neutral excuse to not vote for Brad, and I don’t like it one bit.

She scumreads me D1, changes her mind and TRs me early D2, swings around and goes back to vaguely scumreading/saying she can’t read me after comments about what the “thread consensus” on my slot is, TRs me again when she’s pushing Garfooled, and when that doesn’t create a significant competing wagon to Brad, she’s back on the scumread grind.

Like I said somewhere in that wall, I just finished up a game with actual town Jaiden, and she frequently tried to interact with me to determine my alignment, doing little tests, that kind of thing. Here, it feels like she’s avoiding me, like she doesn’t want me to change my mind on her. She had one conversation with me, the one about O kazo, and it didn’t feel like she was trying to determine my alignment there, it felt like she was trying to change my mind.

do i need to explain how a clock works

3 Likes

ftr i think wazza being scum says tons about eevee
i think wazzas legacy would lead scum to kill eevee n2 at least but eevee survives
wazza, from what I remember is super cautious around eevee as a player and I dont think we see that here
that points towards scum!eevee

I’ll be working in an hour SMH.

Well I’m currently working but I’ll be back to working

I hosted a mahjong game night that coincided with my calculus class for the entire semester I just played mahjong soul with my friends in the class the whole time and did not listen at all and even when it wasn’t Mahjong Monday I still played mahjong. And I won the class so

1 Like