Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

dota is being kinda smart so i’m putting my energy into their posts bc i don’t teally feel ike typing rn

2 Likes

all mafia are pocketing borat

mafia wants potassium so bad

1 Like

Anyone ever figure out that talking for 3 hours straight while playing Splatoon and also mahjong at the same time is mentally taxing? It might be mentally taxing. Who would’ve thought. Now I’m going to go do more mentally taxing activities

This reads overly, performatively awkward to me. It’s like iaafr read over their post, realized it sounded awkward, and tried to lean into it on purpose, and overthinking one’s opener is very much a wolf mindset.

I like Jaiden going straight into gameplay, reads similar to One Step From Eden to me, and I think she’d avoid specifically sounding like a past wolfgame.

Towny mindmeld <3

Probably unpartnered with iaafr?

Yeah sure whatever we may as well do this

Leafia’s getting straight into the game here. After getting burned on “surely Leafia’s learned not to hellbus her partners by now” several times, I’m willing to say this is potentially partnered with Gar.

Calling this out is pinging weird to me, but I can’t figure out in what direction. Gonna keep this in mind for when we have more flips and info.

Random accusations are towny for Jaiden.

Again, straight into the game, a bit more than usual, I believe. I want to reference some past Leafia games to see whether this is consistently town or wolf, because I keep getting all Leafia’s towngames and wolfgames scrampled in my head by the fact that I wolfread her every game. But I’m tired so I won’t right now

Think this is towny rom lol.

This is correct no matter Achro’s alignment I think, he was more bus-superposition-y in the Morbtainado game and Leafia’s posts don’t read coached to me like they did in [blanking on the name of the game Litten and I spectated]

Calling this out reads bad to me, overly hedgy

Townread on tone from Arctic.

Jaiden’s town.

I read this, saw the word “doctor”, went “dear god are we claiming this early in the game”, and only afterward remembered that this is mountainous.

I don’t think this is partnered.

Towny mindmeld.

Achro’s making sense to me and lining up with my thoughts as he did in the last game we played together, and I’m happy to declare that town for now. He self-resolves regardless. Don’t have to think too much about it.

This is a good point and the reads are starting to ping-pong back and forth in my head, with my Jaiden townread, this discrepency would come from the fact that iaafr’s OMGUS voting a partner and ignoring a townie, which I think tracks with her mindset coming into thread. People who are nervous, who are making awkward moves, noticing those awkward moves, they’re more likely to focus overly on their partners and try to seem aloof to a townie’s vote. I think those two are potentially partnered.

Okay now that I got I got a theory I’m bored. Bye

1 Like

your logic is kinda circular though

“mafia won’t kill him because his reads are bad”
“his reads are bad because he’s pushing people who are pushing him and people won’t push him because his reads are bad”

i feel like we’re probably not going to come to an understanding on this, but this is why i think your logic is bad and you are probably wrong. how much do i really care about this? idk. because i don’t think trying to read you from logic is going to end very well for me, ngl.

it’s more your presented confidence in those reads followed by lackluster reasoning and “i’m actually not confident and probably wrong lol” … and then “mafia is simple lol” right after that?. it’s a seesaw going all over the place and just looks like you are making excuses

i hope you like horse meat because im gonna cook you some beshbarmak

also thanks @min i am not used to being considered smart on mafia forums

2 Likes

I said in most cases.

As with all things it’s important to be able to distinguish what’s an act.

Like the correct way to read me involves if I’m faking or not. Because I’ve learned my metas.

i have some thoughts but i will keep them to myself for now
will probably share when i wake up later

iaafr obvious towny and only mafia will deny them their townyness

why are you supporting outed mafia?

chrom outed mafia too

wtf

VOTE: May

Expand for me pls?

Also i should stop throwing but like…

I wanna talk about something but i shouldn’t okay

UNVOTE

1 Like

Anyway a brief discussion of my vote is i was just scum partners with lol and remember that he likes to start making reads asap as scum in that game and here it feels similar. Aro picking up on that felt good for aro so i decided to vote there. A lot of people misread lol in that game and thats why we won but me noting that stuck with me.

He also gave an immediate town read of town magnus so i am willing to bet dota is town here if lol flips scum.

As for particle man i am not getting sucked up in that day 1. If you dont like him kill him tomorrow.

I dont have many posts so it would be appreciated if we could all come together now.

2 Likes

My logic is like actually pretty good.

I’m not bad at mafia because my logic is bad I’m actually pretty good at figuring out the logic behind Action

I’m bad at mafia because self doubt and conf bias issues

just keep voting yourself mafia

AtE doesnt effect me

Good thing i wasn’t doing it for you

your trying to mislynch lol

you wanna discredit my reads but your afraid of getting caught

just accuse me of trolling like your partners mafia

…how do you disagree. Counting up your posts (with leniency to some because technically they are engaging with mafia related stuff but I feel like counting 1 word or 1 line as engaging in mafia related stuff is stretching it but w/e), you have around 44 posts of nontent, more than half and the rest of your content posts (barring your reacting to me calling you out) are below-par at best. There’s two posts that I can find actually good and that’s your posts with your reads that aren’t just “yup, this person town”. Condense, please.

There’s nothing to warrant it being townie? Continuing to engage despite acknowledging the fact that it isn’t worth it, despite acknowledging the fact that they’re wolf in their opinion isn’t helping anyone, it’s just drawing thread attention away from things that can actually be discussed not some cat-fight between someone who is very clearly intentionally being annoying and another person interacting.

This post feels like extremely atrocious because not only is min not trying to draw attention to themself (they’re trying to interact but not gather attention) but as Arctic pointed out here:

That’s just…backwards???

2022 Best Scum Player

caught d1 cause they defended there scumslipping partner

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

1 Like

thats actuslly really helpful
i read that gsme but only a littlr, overall im terrible at reading lol
cheers mate i will consider adding you to my townreads but you are a strong player so i am currently hesitating

Dear fuckin god

VOTE: Achromatic

i want 2023 best town player title after this game

1 Like

I can not explain how wrong this is.