Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

y’all are trigger happy holy shit

When Brad was the top wagon earlier in the day, ou cased Garfooled while townreading me, shot them, waited around to see if anyone would pick up on it, did not vote the wagon ever, and then when Arctic called you out for sticking around on a vanity wagon, which I’ve seen you do as wolf plenty of times, you changed your mind and voted me. You were blatantly trying to save the guy. It’s identical to Eden.

who has shot and who has the who shot

Like, in Eden, you kept claiming oh Zorvo’s suspicious Zorvo’s suspicious while he was on the chopping block, but you didn’t vote him with me, you stayed on a vanity wagon until other townies expressed support. You didn’t feel confident pushing Garfooled without consensus, the thing you asked after on me repeatedly, so you completely changed your mind as soon as Arctic said something!

ive brought this up before but
there is absolutely 0 evidence me sticking on vanity wagons is scum behaviour for me
i believe we had a discussion about it and came to the conclusion ive done it either way

that is because i wasnt confident yesterday
i was very very clear about that

this is… interesting may behaviour actually
i dont think ive seen you be so cutthroat like this before

I’ve realized vanity wagons isn’t the exact way to phrase it: you have the specific pattern of behaviour when your teammates are being voted, though. Starcraft, Eden, you sit around and vaguely argue against townies, but you don’t do anything about it until someone else leads you there. As town, you’ll actually start wagons.

I’m mad I broke my streak

And you’ve definitely seen me this cutthroat you were in Flicker

i do not remember flicker. this is the issue here
i will struggle to remember these past games and you keep on hitting exactly there and only there
there is one argument against me and its the very criticised meta read and youre running with it because i cant counter stuff like that well

:sparkles: LOW MOTIVATION :sparkles:

Okay I do need to eat a meal now that would probably be optimal. I’ve argued sufficiently @Italy /shoot Jaiden

“sorry, new users can only make posts with 2 links”

wtf i made a textwall and i cant even post it.
literally 1984

2 Likes

was there ever a streak

Miss.

I LIVE

how am i supposed to make isos if i cant fucking quote the posts

blud stuck in 1984 :skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:

what im trying to say is, i dont think youre driven by the streak at all

who did this silly person sub in for btw