Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

Arctic is wolf but I’ll never vote him till d3 earliest

2 Likes

then vote yourself so you dont have to read anymore and we get a mafia down

im not gonna townread you because you are outed mafia who denied me my townyness and i want you dead today

lolololol outed scum lolololol outed scum lolololol outed scum lolololol outed scum lolololol outed scum lolololol outed scum lolololol outed scum lolololol outed scum lolololol outed scum lolololol outed scum lolololol outed scum lolololol outed scum lolololol outed scum lolololol outed scum lolololol outed scum lolololol outed scum lolololol outed scum lolololol outed scum lolololol outed scum lolololol outed scum lolololol outed scum lolololol outed scum lolololol outed scum lolololol outed scum lolololol outed scum lolololol outed scum

arctic is obvious towny and your mafia trying to mislynch him by denying him his townyness

1 Like

what does “denying townyness” even mean

denying townyness = telling towny player there not town to mislynch them like what zenon is doing to artic

what’s the difference between telling a towny player they aren’t town vs scumreading a towny player

no difference

mafia deny townyness so they get mislynch

1 Like

Meow

I get the sense that was an attempted pocket by iaafr on arctic there. Iaafr mentioned me earlier in a way that presumed me town which felt potentially tmi but not really sure the language they usually use.

It was this:

Saying it was ‘wrong’ presumes me town as only town can be wrong. I dont usually get sich early benefit of the doubt after two whole posts. Nothing definite just keeping an eye on the rabbit.

I will probably post more than the min this is harder than i thought it would be. 15 really isnt a lot even if i am being chill.

personally im enjoying the game equally as much as i was before
youre likely just emotionally invested, which isnt a good thing in mafia

emotionally detach yourself from the game and you will pog

there are 23 other players that are making good posts so just focus on them
if the guy spams he will reach 150 and the deal is done

iaafr obvious town

your mafia for denying their townyness

2022 Best Scum Player
2022 Best Scum Player
2022 Best Scum Player
2022 Best Scum Player
2022 Best Scum Player
2022 Best Scum Player
2022 Best Scum Player
2022 Best Scum Player
2022 Best Scum Player

if you sheep somebody else you trust we can form a quadruplevoter voltron

If you say something with seemingly enough confidence people will believe it.

Also, can we please stop interacting with ParticleMan unless they actually say something useful that isn’t just them repeating the same thing over and over again for more engagements on the same thing.

I get you but I will come back to you on this but I would rather you explain asap because I really just don’t see where you were going with it and it more feels like a shoe-horn reason for you to mutually townread min in return for them townreading you.

I want him to postcap

1 Like

postcap?

In this economy?

1 Like

Okay fun fact

I’ve been wrong on d1 executions in every game since champs including champs. And it makes me very anxious so a lot of the bravado is fake lol.

Not all of it. And i do believe my reads. But I’m very disillusioned with my skill and my reads and myself.

But if i don’t put up the front of that I’m still confident in my early reads i will freeze

And if i freeze i will struggle to find a town core and i will get lost and i will just be lost all game and be taken by the waves

So… anyways

Yeah.

Uh.

I was gonna put a list here but I’m too lazy to go get the pl

1 Like

I don’t have the energy to backread anymore I’m too tired from stream I’m just gonna realtime for now. Hi chat how’s it going

why you think obvious towny iaafr is mafia?

I’m not really emotionally invested

I just want to play mafia and vibe and remember why i liked this game and i was hype af for this pl and game but now im meh.

Anyways. Let’s move forward.