Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

Yeah in my Rolecard I was saying to the host like “BradLand is probably the night kill”
“I doubt BradLand is ever mafia because after 3 days if he is he just becomes obvious. Although BradLand also doesn’t mostly ever buss or at least not twice so.”

So Far Kazo is doing the best.

Shot at Wazza, missed but Wazza was shot by your slot and died.
Voted May I believe, and then just shot at Min.

Kazo’s EoD was also mega Townie.

Oh, good to know my slot did something useful lmao
Being the third slot holder I just assumed my slot didn’t do much

Why min though?
Or maybe I should just do some isoing but I don’t have time until later, travelling today

Most people town read your slot, I did up until recently where I want more from you to be sure it wasn’t a buss shot.

Jaiden I can see being a wolf from that switch from May to Kork.

VOTE: Jaiden

I mean Min was a wolf so.

I town read Min up until yesterday where it was clear in thread I questioned my read on them.

@WindwardAway
I will say you should talk with Jar.

Jar has a spicy read that I also kinda see with Dota/Zenon as both wolves.

Zenon does buss so I can see it and Dota makes sense.

I still wanna call Zenon town for now because like they did shoot Aro. Aro was shot by 3 Villagers and May. Then Zenon voted May so.

Oh lmao
I’m dumb, I should just check the flips
For some reason I thought min was still alive

Oh and before I go to sleep you can shoot Jaiden for ITA.
See if you get lucky and hit.

When’s ITA window?

It’s active right now till an hour before EoD.

1 Like

Anyway, I’m off to bed. Goodnight.

I’m a little worried about shooting impulsively so I’ll think it over first
I get that my slot has done pro-town things and I’m probably not in danger of getting ITA’d before I get my own shot off, but i don’t really have the greatest ITA record lmao
Last game I had a very high hit rate but only when I tried to shoot town :joy_cat:

Also, I’ve read almost nothing from Zenon yet and she fooled me in a scum game so I’ll wait to make a judgement call until I’ve looked through some of her posts.

Also FYI, if I disappear for a bunch of hours at a time it’s because I’m on a flight or doing stuff with family lol.
I’m not ignoring the thread, I just have kind of limited time to invest in this game so I figured with the postcap i should be fine with just popping in to talk every once in a while!

On second thought I’ll shoot
Skimmed the beginning of jaidens iso, saw that she was onto may but then backed off for slim reasons imo
That didn’t really change my opinion that she’s scummy for her EoD yesterday

/shoot Jaiden @Italy @CRichardFortressLies @Host_Account_1

Hit.

Actually idk if it makes a ton of sense for two wolves to not be voting? Both min and Jaiden didn’t vote at EoD when May was tied with Brad.

…meh
Idk who has bussing meta or not anymore, I guess I should give that more consideration but I’ve been a little less into meta reads lately so I’m gonna try to read things by progression instead of by meta.
We’ll see how it goes.

I mean it makes sense if wolves didn’t want to incriminate themselves by placing a vote to break the tie, but then they could just vote off wagon instead

Oh lol