Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

UNVOTE

Idk what hammer is but I don’t want to accidentally put anyone at L-1 this early

hammer is 6, Gar was at L-2

1 Like

Should I reconsider Zorvo?
He didn’t have Jaiden on his top sus list but appealed to me to go ahead and shoot her as soon as I voted her.
Idk maybe I’m giving him a pass too readily.

I wonder
What will you guys do when I flip town?

Btw I’ve been TRing guava for the same reasons I had TR May
I have to remember why guava is town

If you’re actually town I think there’s at least a scum in Maple/Jar?
And the other one in Dota/Zenon/Zorvo if it’s not both Maple and Jar

I will say though, I think you flipping town has a silver lining of making me a textbook case on why you shouldn’t just follow a “good player” since my gameplay has largely been built on Achro’s legacy, and if you’re town his legacy was almost completely wrong save for townreading Leafia

What do you have on Maple and Jar?
Maple Jar.

Wait, is it EoD soon?
Please no.
I might have to stay up if so

Ok phew, tomorrow 4am
Not today 4am

True

Literally process of elimination

I don’t know how to explain why Eliza was town but I am so confident she was town even taking away the Wazza shot it’s insane so Windward’s slot is like definitely town
O.kazo also shot a scum and I was already sorta townreading them anyway

And then the ones I’m less confident on but I still think are town
Zorvo’s alter is showing which I think is a towntell also I feel like he’s handled being wrong in a pretty townie way? Even though he was being pushed for it
Zenon has been too right to be scum, I doubt she’s bussing all her partners, it’s still possible which is why she’s down here and not up with O.kazo and Windward
And dota… I probably could find a better reason to town him but I’ve had a gut townread on him since day one

Which leaves Jar and Maple as the only two people I don’t have at least a town lean on
Other than you

Hrllo guys i am incredibly sorry i voted someone town. Also there are only two wolves and 8 towns left which means we have a higher probability to win. I think zenon is town now since they voted a wolf over a town. However this isnt really enough for them to be conf town. Dota, same thoughts as zenon. Zorvo, agrees with lots of things i say. Guava just acts very towny. It could just be possible that the wolves gave up on may since they thought she would be shot anyway. So basically town locking all who voted may could be a fatal mistake. My top suspects right now are maple and garfooled.
I typed all this on phone btw.

I have lack of information since i didnt backread but just saw who all were shot so dont take this overall read too seriously

Jaiden was one of my top townreads when i saw him unvoting because of the pressure of eod and may trying to prove she is town in the last few seconds.

I am still going to be a lil frozen today but lets c

lol nice shot idiot
i love killing obvious towns

unironically game is easy and you all are just overcomplicating it for no reason

if you keep scumreading me zorvo and zenon then yeah we will lose lol go kill the actual poe instead of obvious townies lmao

I subbed in and saw Jaiden had written something about how Brad should die before May and that’s really all I needed to decide to shoot her.

If you think it was a bad shot then maybe you should be looking at Zorvo cause he told me to shoot Jaiden.

I haven’t been scumreading any of you three but I also haven’t really backread, as I think you figured out

So if the game is easy, who should I be looking at?

well yeah you both kinda suck for that one
towns are wrong all the time

Fair
OK so you think Zorvo is town? What about me?
And who’s scum?