Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

this addresses exactly nothing

1 Like

are you mafia with chrom?

why you think chrom not mafia?

i don’t I just think you’re being toxic towards him

i have no opinion on achro

Not sure what to think about this post. Could swing either way and it wouldn’t surprise me.

This sounds like a weird attempt at shade somehow. Can you please explain this?

A lot of people have said things of substance.

Very villagery post.

Unfortunately it didn’t register. Let’s see if this one does. VOTE: Arctic

Please explain this.

Yeah. You can have a townlean from me for now.

Sheepy vote. I’m not sure I like it.

Please explain the townread on Raji.

I’m leaning scum for lol and I still don’t like how his wagon got two votes back to back like that.

Not a good reason to clear someone.

No but I used to know an indian.

Effort helps you lose weight. Make the effort.

ITAs aren’t available on D1. Willing to give Magnus a slight townlean too.

Yeah. I’m up for a lol.wagon.

VOTE: lol

Very slim townlean for joking around like this.

Yeah. Magnus probably town here. I like how he isn’t just blindly sheeping Achro’s townread of me.

1: The name is Leafia.
2: I use female pronouns.
3: Please stop joking around.

This is legitimitely starting to get annoying but I doubt scum would be acting like Particle is acting, so there’s that.

You are either blindingly new to FM games or trolling right now.

Because you are a troll or new.

Deal.

Town doesn’t blindly push people for no reason and just call everyone disagreeing with them mafia. Right now, killing you would be protown no matter what you are.

You haven’t even gotten my name right once yet.

Definitely can’t hurt.

Agreed.

Wolfy post I feel.

Leaning towards that too. Particle Man will be at the top of the shot list if he doesn’t get executed D1.

I like this take on Arctic.

You didn’t find mafia. You’re too arrogant and full of yourself to realize that though.

Even if he’s a villager, I’d say 1-2 wolves at max pushing on him right now to look good. Very unlikely to be 2.

I’d be willing to bet money that he exceeds the postcap.

No she doesn’t. Even if you flip town.

It just feels like annoyance to me. Slightly villagery even if you ask me.

Scum want you alive right now regardless of your alignment.

I once claimed wolf as town as a joke at the start of a game. Just remembered about it just now. That’s all the indian claim was. Since town are the cowboys.

Yeah, I think Zenon is town here.

Arctic though could be a wolf. It’s weird how he’s trying to buddy up to Particle like that and enabling his pushes.

Gut is telling me Eevee is town here.

What the heck is CFTWR!?!

Good idea honestly.

You’re literally toxic for the gamestate.

Please stop with this. No one is going to listen to you even if you get executed and flip town if you can’t even explain why you have your reads in a way that makes sense.

My favorite flavor ice cream is bubble gum.

It honestly wouldn’t surprise me much.

You don’t get to decide that. Who died and made you god?

Definitely agree with you being town for now.

Agreed.

You’re not right, you’re trolling.

You literally don’t knoe me and somehow you’re an expert on how I play? This must literally be your first FM game and/or you never heard of joking around before.

NAI at worst.

I don’t because him being alive is beneficial for the wolves.

Because they have no logic behind them.

I don’t like this shade coming from May. It feels like trying to call me a wolf without actually calling me a wolf.

I don’t think so.

Slight scumlean for May. Something feels off about her reads.

Dies laughing You’re more likely to get most annoying player 2023 or worst player 2023 than that and those categories don’t even exist.

Maybe because you’re just wrong? Have you ever thought of that?

You literally are. You’re calling people scum just for disagreeing wirh you.

2 Likes

then trust my read on him and vote him

why would he vote leafeon who is outed mafia because they scumslipped

considering I don’t trust you
how bout no

oh wait one of the things was because you don’t make townreads
so it’s related to not making reads and also a playstyle thing so we’re actually both right
but yeah uh
having townreads is like… a very fundamental part of the game
because if you only do scumreads you can’t ever really establish rapport with people. you can’t make people less inclined to kill you by townreading them. the only way you can make people not want to kill you without having townreads is by making a good scumcase (hard) or pelting a wolf (also hard)

short answer is you just have a way of posting that is conducive to getting killed because it’s not over a threshold of villageriness
i think a lot of the time it’s easy to vote you because you never really engage with players or make your entire worldview obvious, and both of these things can be linked to how, as you said yourself this game, you… don’t really make townreads. but like, that’s a huge part of the game lol. unless your reads are accurate as fuck and you can project town without having to engage with people, then this approach is just going to get you killed over and over

caught for the wrong reasons

like all mafia here are

1 Like

I agree

2 Likes

I’m Leafia! Get it right!

1 Like

im ok with lol and may both getting wagoned they seem like ok leads so far

Whatever Pickleman is doing, I hope it pays out in the end
Atm I don’t know how to feel
They don’t feel genuine to me

1 Like

We’re looking for a replacement. DM me if you’re looking to join the madness.

@Marluxion
@WindwardAway

2 Likes

Oh. Some are caught for the right reasons. I doubt you caught any though.

Ah delayed messages because I’m not at home, not caught up

1 Like

Morethan half asleep at this point on account of missing medication but I figure d out how to better formulate my Jaiden opinion cause it was poorly phrased so I will do that:

Jaiden as wolf tends to take a specific angle of approach to each game, picking a “bit” to do and sticking with it, while as town she doesn’t have to come up with a way or style to “approach thread”, she just does it. These bits don’t usually repeat, she approaches all her scumgames very different and consciously tries to shake them up. I originally had weird vibes off “let’s get right into the game” but given 1. As I mentioned when first reading it, it’s the same thing she did in Eden, so she likely wouldn’t do it again and 2. Her follow up posts feel natural to me and don’t follow in line with any specific angle of approach she’s keeping in mind. So I believe she’s town here

2 Likes

i am not used to dota being serious/normal/logical particularly at the start of games which is why that post felt a bit strange to me

???

???

an unstoppable force meets an immovable object

Anyway I am going to go to bed at 8:45 PM after getting out of at 3 PM good night everybody

Fair enough.

[quote=“Arctic, post:738, topic:4859”]

Gut.

[quote=“Arctic, post:738, topic:4859”]

It just felt weird that the second person to vote sheeped the first.

Good night.